I really like RFK Jr.

Rfk is not part of the corrupt two party system or the establishment thst is why he will never get elected.
That's what they said about TRUMP!. I didn't think he would even get out of the primaries. Don't underestimate the power of the disaffected voter who sees as attractive a firebrand willing to challenge the status quo.

That's what they said about TRUMP!. I didn't think he would even get out of the primaries. Don't underestimate the power of the disaffected voter who sees as attractive a firebrand willing to challenge the status quo.
Especially when the status quo is a complete shitshow like now.

Wasn’t Democrats who attacked our Capitol
Yawn, want to trade anecdotes, trying to blame an entire party for the actions of a few? Because that's where you're headed and it's a very lame debate tactic. Went out the window around the age of 12 or so. If you can't agree that most everyone actually does want the best for the country but disagrees on what that looks like and how to accomplish it, you're the problem. I know, I know, it's a rhetorical statement. Surprise me this time.

Especially when the status quo is a complete shitshow like now.
TRUMP! revealed something profound that scares the carp out of the powers that be. He revealed a large number of voters who remembered that this country was literally founded by insurrectionists who defied and overthrew the government of their day, and remembered that those Founding Fathers expected revolution to occur on a fairly regular basis. Basically, the democrats have become the Tories of our day, desperately holding onto a power structure that a large part of the nation doesn't want.

Democrats created an autonomous zone for 6 weeks. How many were killed, raped and robbed there?

Democrats attacked a Portland federal courthouse for 100 days how many cops were hurt there?

Stfu

Wasn’t Democrats who attacked

Show me any Biden Banners they were marching under

You need to listen to RFK. He’s hardly a firebrand like dumb Don. He’s far more intelligent and has an excellent understanding of what is really going on in our country.

It’s not Dems refusing to pass responsible and reasonable gun regs

Forum List

Back