I read Stormy Daniels's statement about her alleged night with Trump

No.

Clinton lied to the American people, attempted to deceive jurors, lied to jurors, was held in Contempt, and stripped of his license to practice law.
Clinton's case never got to a jury. The judge dismissed it without merit.

Trump lied to the American people, attempted to deceive the electorate, and lied to the Federal Election Commission.

You snowflakes try desperately to claim it was only about a BJ.

It was about a blow job. And you guys spent 70 million dollars intimidating poor Monica about something she didn't want to talk about.

Clinton's case never got to a jury. The judge dismissed it without merit.

Ummm...the judge was the one who found Clinton in Contempt and stripped him of his law license.

Its amazing how you insane partisan numbnuts can still defend this sexual harasser, sexual assaulter, rapist, pedophile, liar, con man, and criminal, somehow arguing he did not deserve to be Impeached.

Ummm...the judge was the one who found Clinton in Contempt and stripped him of his law license.
Not quite. She did find him in contempt, but giving up his law license was part of the agreement he made with Charles Ray, the guy who was left with Ken Starr's mess.

Ken Starr would go on to cover up real sexual misconduct at Baylor University when star athletes raped co-eds. because Hypocrisy, thy name is Republican.

Its amazing how you insane partisan numbnuts can still defend this sexual harasser, sexual assaulter, rapist, pedophile, liar, con man, and criminal, somehow arguing he did not deserve to be Impeached.

Um, here's the thing.

The only thing you proved is that he had a consensual relationship with Lewinsky.
Paula Jones was a liar.
Kathleen Willey was a liar.
Juanita Brodderick was a liar.

Do I think Clinton was a morally corrupt person. You betcha.

But Trump makes him look practically ethical.
Trump also makes George W. Bush look smart and Barack Obama look humble.

That's how awful Trump truly is.

Not quite. She did find him in contempt, but giving up his law license was part of the agreement he made with Charles Ray, the guy who was left with Ken Starr's mess.

You are a pathetic, shameless pathological liar, just like Joe Biden. You completely ignored the link I gave you which told how THE JUDGE temporarily stripped Clinton of his law license after finding Him in Contempt, and it had nothing to do with Ken Star.

I don't wast time on such blatant, reality-denying trolls...

DropMic.jpg

You are a pathetic, shameless pathological liar, just like Joe Biden. You completely ignored the link I gave you which told how THE JUDGE temporarily stripped Clinton of his law license after finding Him in Contempt, and it had nothing to do with Ken Star.

The key thing being temporarily... his agreement with Ray made it a permanent thing.

The same judge dismissed Jones' suit as having no merit.

Forum List

Back