I predict Biden will criticize Israel for bombing the AP building in Gaza.

I'll be DAMNED!!! I'll have to admit it. Joe was right!
PRESIDENT Joe Biden “gave the OK” for the huge Israeli blitz that levelled an alleged Hamas building in Gaza after Benjamin Netanyahu shared the “smoking gun” evidence.
So now the biased MSM is caught between a rock and a hard place.
A) Do they then support Biden/Israel for the bombings
B) Or do they support AOC,et.al. BLM,PLO,ANTIFA, HAMAS and blame Israel?

5472.jpg
Obama is silent, but we all know that he's cheering for the Muslims in Iran.

When is the last time anyone heard a democrat cheering for America or one of its allies to win?
When is the last time you heard a Democratic President cozy up with dictators and tyranny like the former president did?
Obama.
President Obama cozied up to who?

Let's start with the Castros. Then there's Imanutjob and Iran. Putin and Russia. Then there's Jinping and China. How old are you, anyway? You don't remember the Obama administration?
Your just throwing bullshit because your guy sucked up to tyrants and dictators.

An Obama supporter talking about sucking up to tyrants and dictators, I'm just laughing at you. Your self awareness is zero. It's what happens when you're not even smart enough to have a view of your own and you just think what Democrats tell you to think
Sure, please what actions the former president took against the Saudi dictator for murdering a journalist?

Please post what actions the former president took for Putin’s attempted murder of political rivals.

What actions did the former president take against the Turkish dictator for his purge of small d democracy.

None of that contradicts what I said. That doesn't make it that Obama, friend of dictators wasn't a friend of dictators
It makes everything you posted ass.

In your own big words, how did President Obama cozy up to Castro?
iu

iu
That proves what exactly?
If pictures prove something, what does this one prove?

5472.jpg

Funny how you're completely silent when Democrat morons keep posting pictures of Nazis, LOL
Stop with distraction BS.

What do those pictures prove?

I'm not the one who posted the photos, jackass. I just mocked you for your hypocrisy
You didn’t mock anything. You jumped in with your typical conservative bullshit and claimed to have done something.

I’m asking what that something was and you got all butthurt.

Um ... yes ... pointing out your silence to Democrats who keep posting pictures as the hypocrisy that it is is mocking you for your hypocrisy. Try to keep up, you're slowing down the discussion. Curtsy while you talk, it saves time, my dear
You posted something about fascist Germany and acted like that meant something.

And now your still padding your own back.

Sure, Champ. You don't worship German Nazis, you worship Democrats. As long as you're fed dinner you'd say or do anything. You're a racist and a fascist
That crap plays better on 8klan knuckle dragger.

I image German fascist posts in that forum are in support.

Jew haters are the enlightened ones. Sure you are, Nazi. Nothing new about your wanting to kill Jews or the swastika you're wearing. You're just an old time racist and fascist
Don’t project your maga carnival barker bullshit on me dude.

That's just stupid. I suppose it sounded good to you.

You're advocating the death of Jews, but somehow what you say isn't your responsibility. Just like all the 10 year old girls you're getting raped on the southern border isn't your responsibility. Just like all the drug cartels you're funding isn't your responsibility.

I'm a Democrat, and I'm not responsible for what I do. If Democrats were honest, that would be your motto. It's what you sell to Democrats
Just those issues? Why not more from the idiotic brain of a child.

Can you even see light under your maga rock?
You're in propaganda mode again
Dude, propaganda mode? Are you trying to be the threads jester?

PRESIDENT Joe Biden “gave the OK” for the huge Israeli blitz that levelled an alleged Hamas building in Gaza after Benjamin Netanyahu shared the “smoking gun” evidence.
So, nothing on record, just some un-named sources.

Okay

Now that's funny. I pointed out that you don't know shit about what I think after years of discussion, and you called me a Libertarian proving my point. I'm not a Libertarian and I never said I was. You are too stupid to know how to capitalize, which is particularly funny since you called me the child.

Guy, I understand why you are embarrassed by the Clown Show that was Dope Smoking Gary, but the fact is, he was about as credible as your movement ever got.

AP/AJ are huge Hamas/Iran supporters.
A child knows this fact.
These fuckers have been having lunch in the building every fucking day with Hamas leaders.
Israel showed Biden 100% proof that Hamas had been operating out of the building with the full knowledge of AP/AJ.

Israel obliterates Gaza headquarters of AP and Al Jazeera… Boom and it’s gone…​

Just wait... Biden and his infidel believers will criticize Israel just as

Press advocates condemn Israeli missile strike on media building​

The Associated Press, Al Jazeera and other press advocates condemned the Israeli air strike on Saturday that blew up the building housing them and other media outlets.
Reporters for AP and Al Jazeera were forced to evacuate the 12-story building after the owner was warned that it would be targeted. Israeli forces struck the building an hour later, causing it to completely collapse.

By the way... has Hamas given anyone warnings about these attacks?
chalk up another failed prediction. lOL

Israel obliterates Gaza headquarters of AP and Al Jazeera… Boom and it’s gone…​

Just wait... Biden and his infidel believers will criticize Israel just as

Press advocates condemn Israeli missile strike on media building​

The Associated Press, Al Jazeera and other press advocates condemned the Israeli air strike on Saturday that blew up the building housing them and other media outlets.
Reporters for AP and Al Jazeera were forced to evacuate the 12-story building after the owner was warned that it would be targeted. Israeli forces struck the building an hour later, causing it to completely collapse.

By the way... has Hamas given anyone warnings about these attacks?
Wait. You CONDONE Israel blowing up a news building because you don't like what they say?
Of course he/she does.

Israel could absolutely start a war we will have to fight.
As could china, north korea and iran

Particularly iran since they are supplying the rockets that are falling on Israel
Israel is supposed to be our ally rather than a rogue nation like the others you listed.
Hamas has declared that it's number one goal in life is to fucking kill every fucking JEW on the planet!
Explain what the fuck all the fucking 'tunnels' Hamas has been digging for fucking YEARS are for?
The fucking sub-humans PROMISHED if they were given millions of dollars they would use the money to build schools and hospitals. Instead they used the money to build the tunnels to smuggle military equipment into Gaza and buy fucking unguided rockets.
Talk about a bunch of mentally ill savages!

Particularly iran since they are supplying the rockets that are falling on Israel
Israel is supposed to be our ally rather than a rogue nation like the others you listed.
Hamas has declared that it's number one goal in life is to fucking kill every fucking JEW on the planet!
Explain what the fuck all the fucking 'tunnels' Hamas has been digging for fucking YEARS are for?
The fucking sub-humans PROMISHED if they were given millions of dollars they would use the money to build schools and hospitals. Instead they used the money to build the tunnels to smuggle military equipment into Gaza and buy fucking unguided rockets.
Talk about a bunch of mentally ill savages!
You are so right! FACTS...
Would you PLO/HAMAS/anti everything supporters explain WHY these tunnels were built?
They certainly aren't built for peaceful purposes!

"You're talking about hundreds of kilometres of tunnels used for various operations, they are used to move commanders and troops underground, they used to move munitions, rocket, fuel, food, everything,” an Israeli military official said.
"This is a war of attrition, the IDF can go with this forever, and they [Hamas] can go on sadly also for a very long time," the official said, using the acronym for the Israel Defence Forces.

In seven days, the Israeli military says it has destroyed over 60 miles of tunnels in Gaza, a strip of territory 25 miles long and up to 7.5 miles wide.

Being our ally means they are required to allow their enemies to pound them with thousands of rockets?

You're a special kind of stupid.

So, nothing on record, just some un-named sources.

Okay
Benjamin Netanyahu is the source, moron.

Bullshit

Learn to deal with facts and not expect media to be sycophants to your bias.
Instead they should be shills for your favorite ideologies? That's not how I see things.
Do you miss Pravda?
So, in your mind if the media isn't shilling for you bias it's shilling for someone else? s reporting of events and news ever not biased your sycophant's mind?
We know the media shills for the left and Muslim terrorists.

America is Israel's bitch so are Americans (billions of tax payers money go to Israel).
You're an antisemitic bitch.
How am I? I'm actually a semite myself.
And if you referring to criticizing the policies of Israel, that doesn't make anyone who calls out their crime an anti semite. And the whole world knows America is Israel's bitch, we hand them billions and we fight their wars (Syria, iraq....)
Those who crticize Israel are invariably anti-Semites or Marxists.

So, in your mind if the media isn't shilling for you bias it's shilling for someone else? s reporting of events and news ever not biased your sycophant's mind?
Sober up, fool. The government approved media has an agenda and the only reason why you aren't screaming about it is someone like you likes how CNN, NBC, etc. shade their message.

Hypocrisy isn't a pretty attribute.

Last edited:
5472.jpg
Obama is silent, but we all know that he's cheering for the Muslims in Iran.

When is the last time anyone heard a democrat cheering for America or one of its allies to win?
When is the last time you heard a Democratic President cozy up with dictators and tyranny like the former president did?
Obama.
President Obama cozied up to who?

Let's start with the Castros. Then there's Imanutjob and Iran. Putin and Russia. Then there's Jinping and China. How old are you, anyway? You don't remember the Obama administration?
Your just throwing bullshit because your guy sucked up to tyrants and dictators.

An Obama supporter talking about sucking up to tyrants and dictators, I'm just laughing at you. Your self awareness is zero. It's what happens when you're not even smart enough to have a view of your own and you just think what Democrats tell you to think
Sure, please what actions the former president took against the Saudi dictator for murdering a journalist?

Please post what actions the former president took for Putin’s attempted murder of political rivals.

What actions did the former president take against the Turkish dictator for his purge of small d democracy.

None of that contradicts what I said. That doesn't make it that Obama, friend of dictators wasn't a friend of dictators
It makes everything you posted ass.

In your own big words, how did President Obama cozy up to Castro?
iu

iu
That proves what exactly?
If pictures prove something, what does this one prove?

5472.jpg

Funny how you're completely silent when Democrat morons keep posting pictures of Nazis, LOL
Stop with distraction BS.

What do those pictures prove?

I'm not the one who posted the photos, jackass. I just mocked you for your hypocrisy
You didn’t mock anything. You jumped in with your typical conservative bullshit and claimed to have done something.

I’m asking what that something was and you got all butthurt.

Um ... yes ... pointing out your silence to Democrats who keep posting pictures as the hypocrisy that it is is mocking you for your hypocrisy. Try to keep up, you're slowing down the discussion. Curtsy while you talk, it saves time, my dear
You posted something about fascist Germany and acted like that meant something.

And now your still padding your own back.

Sure, Champ. You don't worship German Nazis, you worship Democrats. As long as you're fed dinner you'd say or do anything. You're a racist and a fascist
That crap plays better on 8klan knuckle dragger.

I image German fascist posts in that forum are in support.

Jew haters are the enlightened ones. Sure you are, Nazi. Nothing new about your wanting to kill Jews or the swastika you're wearing. You're just an old time racist and fascist
Don’t project your maga carnival barker bullshit on me dude.

That's just stupid. I suppose it sounded good to you.

You're advocating the death of Jews, but somehow what you say isn't your responsibility. Just like all the 10 year old girls you're getting raped on the southern border isn't your responsibility. Just like all the drug cartels you're funding isn't your responsibility.

I'm a Democrat, and I'm not responsible for what I do. If Democrats were honest, that would be your motto. It's what you sell to Democrats
Just those issues? Why not more from the idiotic brain of a child.

Can you even see light under your maga rock?
You're in propaganda mode again
Dude, propaganda mode? Are you trying to be the threads jester?
Try writing adult posts and get out of propaganda mode, brainless Democrat twat

Now that's funny. I pointed out that you don't know shit about what I think after years of discussion, and you called me a Libertarian proving my point. I'm not a Libertarian and I never said I was. You are too stupid to know how to capitalize, which is particularly funny since you called me the child.

Guy, I understand why you are embarrassed by the Clown Show that was Dope Smoking Gary, but the fact is, he was about as credible as your movement ever got.

I'm calling you stupid because after discussing this for years you don't remotely have a clue what a small government libertarian is. You're literally mentally retarded. It's not that hard. I've explained it to you many times. You're just flat out stupid

New Topics

Forum List

Back