I pray to All-Mighty Jehovah...Destroy the enemies of America

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Psalms
9 Destroy, O Lord, and divide their tongues: for I have seen violence and strife in the city. 10 Day and night they go about it upon the walls thereof: mischief also and sorrow are in the midst of it. 11 Wickedness is in the midst thereof: deceit and guile depart not from her streets. 12 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him: 13 But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance. 14 We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company. 15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

The time has come to acknowledge spiritual realities: the devil is using the Democratic Party to try to destroy America. If we don't awaken, our children will soon awaken in a nation unrecognizable to us today.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Well, the enemies of America are being charged for storming the Capitol, and their Orange God has left the building.

So God seems to be doing a pretty good job.

Reprobate.......
Lincoln Project Co-Founder John Weaver Resigns After 'Inappropriate' Sexual Conversations With Young Men Revealed

Psalms
9 Destroy, O Lord, and divide their tongues: for I have seen violence and strife in the city. 10 Day and night they go about it upon the walls thereof: mischief also and sorrow are in the midst of it. 11 Wickedness is in the midst thereof: deceit and guile depart not from her streets. 12 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him: 13 But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance. 14 We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company. 15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

The time has come to acknowledge spiritual realities: the devil is using the Democratic Party to try to destroy America. If we don't awaken, our children will soon awaken in a nation unrecognizable to us today.
With a prayer like that you're going to feel bad when people like Hannity and Carlson start dropping for no apparent reason.

• Banned
Psalms
1611363281944.png

With a prayer like that you're going to feel bad when people like Hannity and Carlson start dropping for no apparent reason.

Last edited:
Psalms

Indeed, fellow Israelites were the enemy; the temple rulers were a sort of fifth column. Fellow Americans are the enemy; the Democrat Party is a sort of fifth column.

The parallels between ancient Israel and modern America are kind of striking.

I pray to All-Mighty Jehovah...Destroy the enemies of America​

What about to destroy the idiots who do not know that the word "Jehova" is a misinterpretation of the bible?

Here by the way the complete text of the song "Psalm 59" from my grandpa David:

-----
To the choirmaster: according to Do Not Destroy. A Miktam of David, when Saul sent men to watch his house in order to kill him.

Deliver me from my enemies, O my God; protect me from those who rise up against me; deliver me from those who work evil, and save me from bloodthirsty men. For behold, they lie in wait for my life; fierce men stir up strife against me. For no transgression or sin of mine, O Lord, for no fault of mine, they run and make ready. Awake, come to meet me, and see! You, Lord God of hosts, are God of Israel. Rouse yourself to punish all the nations; spare none of those who treacherously plot evil. Each evening they come back, howling like dogs and prowling about the city. There they are, bellowing with their mouths with swords in their lips— for “Who,” they think, “will hear us?” But you, O Lord, laugh at them; you hold all the nations in derision. O my Strength, I will watch for you, for you, O God, are my fortress. My God in his steadfast love will meet me; God will let me look in triumph on my enemies. Kill them not, lest my people forget; make them totter by your power and bring them down, O Lord, our shield! For the sin of their mouths, the words of their lips, let them be trapped in their pride. For the cursing and lies that they utter, consume them in wrath; consume them till they are no more, that they may know that God rules over Jacob to the ends of the earth. Each evening they come back, howling like dogs and prowling about the city. They wander about for food and growl if they do not get their fill. But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress. O my Strength, I will sing praises to you, for you, O God, are my fortress, the God who shows me steadfast love.

-----

-----

Last edited:
Psalms

This reminds me of a part of the Liturgy of the Catholic faith that was removed by the lawless unbelievers (allowed to take over) at Vatican II.

A lot of references to Hell were removed from the Liturgy also.

"The devil has come down hard on the world for he knows he has but a short time"

In the Old Testament we see where God didn't wait around for.. whatever He seems to be waiting for in 2022. He just got rid of his enemies asap.

sigh... the good old days

This reminds me of a part of the Liturgy of the Catholic faith that was removed by the lawless unbelievers (allowed to take over) at Vatican II.

A lot of references to Hell were removed from the Liturgy also.

"The devil has come down hard on the world for he knows he has but a short time"

If you should think you are right only because no one attacks you then you are wrong, Lefebvreist.

Forum List

Back