I never understood why SOME white people see that its a UGLY and RAINY Night but still goes out on the town anyway lol

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Isnt that a good reason to stay in and keep warm and watch movies and order some food? Why walk and partying in pouring down rain and cold weather?? WHY??? For example I see some getting ready for New Years Eve and just standing in rainy nasty weather. Who the fuck wants to be all wet?

Isnt that a good reason to stay in and keep warm and watch movies and order some food? Why walk and partying in pouring down rain and cold weather?? WHY??? For example I see some getting ready for New Years Eve and just standing in rainy nasty weather. Who the fuck wants to be all wet?
You understand that most New Year celebrations are inside, with a roof and walls protecting the attendees from the weather, don't you?

The worst part is they do it without any alcohol

I recall a New Years Eve, my roommate and I forced the boyfriends to spring for some very expensive party tickets to a venue in Manhattan Beach. We saw the wife of my roommate's boyfriend there with HER boyfriend. I must say we were all incredibly civilized about the whole thing.

You understand that most New Year celebrations are inside, with a roof and walls protecting the attendees from the weather, don't you?
No the idiots I am talking about is standing outside waiting for the BALL to drop at 12am and for fireworks

No the idiots I am talking about is standing outside waiting for the BALL to drop at 12am and for fireworks
Well, why didn't you say that? Yes, those people are nuts.

Neither rain nor cover shall stand in their way in order that they will have a happy new year. I just hope they can remember it the next day

Not when you actually own a car...

Why do you need to understand? The people who want to go get to decide. Do they look like they are having fun? The guys all probably have dates, and will kiss them at midnight and then take them back home and fuck their brains out. That sounds a LOT better than watching movies and ordering food.

But the big question is why do you care?

Eddie Rabbit? :dunno:

Last edited:

Plus, if your woman is cold, she will want to snuggle in close. Believe it or not, that is a good thing.

On nights like tonight the enemy never sees you coming. Take comfort in the drab, dreary, saturated darkness. Go fourth, conquer and be thankful.

We'll never accuse you of understanding much of anything.

You are the most socially awkward person I think I've ever met.

Yep! Beats sitting at home, alone, ordering food for one.

And most raincoat pockets reach all the way through.
Sure, and if it is not open, it's no harder to make a cut through the inside of a raincoat pocket than it is through the inside of a trench coat pocket.

Forum List

Back