I Never Really Understood The Left's Obsession With Saving The Planet

Nobody said it was. And I am pretty sure I told you never to open your mouth about science again.

Well, since none of you can refute one word of what EMH has posted on the subject.... once again, we get a drive by answer....

Well, since none of you can refute one word of what EMH has posted on the subject.... once again, we get a drive by answer....
Tell the doctor that you talk about yourself in the third person. He'll be interested. Do what he says.

Tell the doctor that you talk about yourself in the third person. He'll be interested. Do what he says.

Document why a hologram cannot refer to self in third person....

Do you realize that by insulting the intelligence of roughly half of all Americans, you have revealed an unwarranted prejudicial bias that is the product of nothing but your own ignorance?
Not ignorance, facts. Just about everything the left does, climate change or something else, doesn't work the way they thought it would and many times makes things even worse.

A 500 MW coal plant will consume 1,500,000 metric tons (3,300,000,000 lbs) of coal per year. The fuel that plant burns (DESTROYS) in one year is equal to the weight of 250, 15 MW turbines.
The manufacturer's estimated lifespan for the 15 MW Vesta turbines is up to 30 years. The weight of coal burned by that 500 MW plant during that time span would equal the mass of 7,500, 15 MW turbines which would produce 112.5 GW for 30 years with no additional fuel. Additionally, at today's rates ($115/MT), the coal to power that plant for 30 years would cost $5 billion 175 million dollars. The wind through those turbines comes free.

You Bring up an interesting subject.... Energy from outside the solar system. I have often wondered as the sun travels along its Herculean path whether or not we go in and out of higher and lower energy fields that exist along that massive orbit. It seems we are doubly blessed. Not only does the Earth's magnetic field help shield us from loval solar radiation we are also inside a local bubble that shields us from radiation originating from our monster central star... Sagittarius A. Who is to know exactly what effect all of that has on our climate eh?
That's the Astrologers' Paradigm

The Left's obsession is not saving the planet, the planet will keep on spinning for another 4 billion years or thereabouts. This is about saving the democratic party and keeping it in power.

Forum List

Back