I missed Ted Cruz so much

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
Listening to his speech right now. Speaking out for the rights of all Americans, regardless of whether he agrees with their lifestyles or not, speaking out against the Establishment, asking voters not to stay home on election day, talking about a divided America that should be unified. I've never been more proud of a politician. A truly honest and patriotic man. I'm still waiting to see if he will endorse Trump.

Is he for Trump or not

I am not watching so...

Let us know please

Is he being an asshole

or is he for Trump?

The crowd didn't seem too thrilled with Ted. I heard some jeers and chants of 'we want Trump' in the crowd.

Lyin' Ted ruined a great evening at the RNC. What a buzzkill that douchebag is. He upset the entire crowd except the group of hillbillies that support him. IMO he damaged his future aspirations with that terrible speech. He did not show any support for The Donald.

The crowd didn't seem too thrilled with Ted. I heard some jeers and chants of 'we want Trump' in the crowd.
I think they were saying "Endorse Trump". I think he should have, but I don't mind that he didn't.

I think they were saying "Endorse Trump". I think he should have, but I don't mind that he didn't.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was one of the other. Cruz was starting to get shouted down a bit.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was one of the other. Cruz was starting to get shouted down a bit.
I think the chants changed near the end, but I don't know what they changed to.

I think the chants changed near the end, but I don't know what they changed to.

with respect :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Republicans politely listened to Cruz's platitudes for 15 minutes and finally chanted "endorse Trump" and just about shouted him down. It was a sorry display from a freaking vindictive coward and the crowd sensed it.

Hopefully Eric Trump on now can restart the momentum of the RNC. It was cool that The Donald invited Lyin' Ted as a good will gesture. But it was uncool of Lyin' Ted to intentionally try to sabotage the RNC. Lyin' Ted actually made reference to the $100 in his father's underwear. :p

Forum List

Back