CDZ i may have a solution to the recent 'race riots'; a subtle but noticeable change in what statues remain in the streets rather than in museums

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
i may have a solution to the recent 'race riots' in the US :

*do* place *some* of the US-confederates statues *inside* museums rather than in public view outside, as they are now.

and *do* get some statues up for people like Martin Luther King, even creating large statues like Mount Rushmore for such people.

why? it's about time there was some real race-equality in 'outdoor historic displays' in the US.

*do* place *some* of the US-confederates statues *inside* museums rather than in public view outside, as they are now.

and *do* get some statues up for people like Martin Luther King, even creating large statues like Mount Rushmore for such people.

why? it's about time there was some real race-equality in 'outdoor historic displays' in the US.
that would be racist,,,

So the "race riots" are all about statues?

So the "race riots" are all about statues?
no, but it is one of the primary focus points, as you might have seen. it formed a reason to keep going into the streets with vandalism purposes.

Much easier solution:

Cover statues with grease. Nobody is visiting the statues en masse anyway.
Post a guard who calls for SWAT if the statues are threatened.
Have the police issue warnings for destruction of public property.
Order crowds to disperse.
If they don't; arrest whomever stays in the 9 block area.
Make it with enhanced charges and failure to socially distance. Or whatever.

Forum List

Back