I MAY HAVE A HEAVY DUTY SMOKING GUN VS.OBAMA....please read....

Vamp:

Make sure you carefully save and preserve the original.

Forensic experts will want to examine it to make sure that there has been no tampering.

You will be accused of lying regardless, but still; might as well make sure you can't accurately be accused of having altered anything on the original.

It's funny how quick someone will believe a bunch of ridiculous nonsense from an already strange as fuck anonymous internet poster when it's something they WANT to believe.

It's funny how quick someone will believe a bunch of ridiculous nonsense from an already strange as fuck anonymous internet poster when it's something they WANT to believe.

Nah.

Like the whole Trayvon Martin thingie, I take a wait and see attitude.

On the other hand, if Vamp is being candid and honest and all that, then he better be prepared to establish how completely unaltered his videos are.

Alright.
pale rider,if youre interested,i converted the original to an AUD file.
two files i can email.

I have the originals preserved,dated and timed.
now,anyone interested,i can email the AUD file.

I have the originals preserved,dated and timed.
now,anyone interested,i can email the AUD file.

:lol:

How about no?

Post that shit here in this thread along with proof that the audio is undoctored and that is who you say it is in the audio.

The prove how it's a "smoking gun" against Obama.

Okay,I may need help from the board with this evidence I found.
In the hurry me and my fiancee had to leave Holyoke,ma.in 2010 after PR gangs arsoned her house,I looked at,and found an old ipod,and an older cellphone,with something very interesting.

2008/2009 were pretty dark years.
back in 2008,i was struggling badly,and came to get sidework at a place in holyoke,ma.on high street called SALSARENGUE RESTAURANT and SEAFOOD. The guy that owns the place,Jose Bou,is a card-carrying member of the Latino chamber of commerce,abd also,a card carrying member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.The owner also had several important,verified information,that his backer and business partner,and head of the mass LLC is CARLOS GONZALEZ,and is also head of the mass chapter of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES.

Now,how is this important?
i have evidence,dated,and timestamped,that i had been cleaning up in this restaurant during some closed door meetings in that restaurant,which claims its the latino oasis.Mr.bou was a retired clinical psychologist with the university of massachusetts. In any event,they have closed door meetings,which included local latin gangleaders on their payroll,and attending several of the meetings,it was to promote communist latino agenda in massachusetts,to eliminate the influence of white america in massachusetts,had several local leaders like the building code inspector of holyoke,who was a card carrying communist as well,and two springfield leaders that are part of the communist party,springfield mayor,domenic sarno and us house rep richard neal,who is also a member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.

Also,at these meetings,they talked about undermining the power of the us constitution,as outlined by their "boss"the head of the COMMUNIST PARTY of america,who reported to the castro family and vladimir putin.

Several meetings i digitally recorded had bou representing the interests of the state regional communists,so that gonzalez could meet with the"boss"in washi

There are a few posters here with the same pattern of typing where they do not hit the space bar after a , comma . period etc...

Is there some connection?...LOL

18956935.jpg
tumblr_ld1qmhFQc41qee5q0o1_500.gif

In the hurry me and my fiancee had to leave Holyoke,ma.in 2010 after PR gangs arsoned her house,I looked at,and found an old ipod,and an older cellphone,with something very interesting.

back in 2008,i was struggling badly,and came to get sidework at a place in holyoke,ma.on high street called SALSARENGUE RESTAURANT and SEAFOOD. The guy that owns the place,Jose Bou,is a card-carrying member of the Latino chamber of commerce,abd also,a card carrying member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.The owner also had several important,verified information,that his backer and business partner,and head of the mass LLC is CARLOS GONZALEZ,and is also head of the mass chapter of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF THE UNITED STATES.

i have evidence,dated,and timestamped,that i had been cleaning up in this restaurant during some closed door meetings in that restaurant,which claims its the latino oasis.Mr.bou was a retired clinical psychologist with the university of massachusetts. In any event,they have closed door meetings,which included local latin gangleaders on their payroll,and attending several of the meetings,it was to promote communist latino agenda in massachusetts,to eliminate the influence of white america in massachusetts,had several local leaders like the building code inspector of holyoke,who was a card carrying communist as well,and two springfield leaders that are part of the communist party,springfield mayor,domenic sarno and us house rep richard neal,who is also a member of the COMMUNIST PARTY OF AMERICA.

Also,at these meetings,they talked about undermining the power of the us constitution,as outlined by their "boss"the head of the COMMUNIST PARTY of america,who reported to the castro family and vladimir putin.

Several meetings i digitally recorded had bou representing the interests of the state regional communists,so that gonzalez could meet with the"boss"in washi

There are a few posters here with the same pattern of typing where they do not hit the space bar after a , comma . period etc...

Is there some connection?....LOL

Is there some connection?....LOL

MaxiPad is looking for ANOTHER conspiracy!

Too fucking funny.

:lol:

Vamp:

Make sure you carefully save and preserve the original.

Forensic experts will want to examine it to make sure that there has been no tampering.

You will be accused of lying regardless, but still; might as well make sure you can't accurately be accused of having altered anything on the original.

That's a tough one. My first reaction is he should not touch it, he should take it to [insert bureau name here] and let them handle the chain of evidence.

My second reaction is (suspending reality) if it's real? He loses his only proof and possibly his life.

If it were real, he'd have good cause to be operating as furtively as possible.

And that would probably mean NOT POSTING IT ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

/sigh

America gotta love it...every nut job, freak, outsider fuck up, can get his or her opinion posted on the net!!
the only problem is IF any of this were fact and the pres was a commie this so called "evidence" would have already been taken care of.
vamp would have disappeared by now like he was never there.
since he didn't it's must be bullshit..
the odds of this "evidence" being fact are about the same as being mauled by a polar bear and a black bear in the same day..

fucking cigars?

Forum List

Back