I MAY HAVE A HEAVY DUTY SMOKING GUN VS.OBAMA....please read....

I admit i didnt reveal proper info on my military record in reserves and rangers.
but,when im a public candidate
at that point,this will be available for public view.
regarding that,i will enjoy a little bit of anonymity.
until it all becomes public.
then again,
egg on faces.

To all the naysayers...
its real.
i sure as hell wasnt the speaker.
anyone accusing me of having done this
will ALL have egg on their faces.
i guarantee,and leave it at that.

Hey meng. I Art-eek-el 15, member of the Unite-eed Message board, as I seet here on this, this thee twenty....second day of Aprrril in the year two tao-send and twelve, eating my morning....breakfast burrrrrrrrrito. I can't help but feel sorrrrrry for what a sad.....and path-eh-teek excuse....and excuse of a meng you rrrrrreally are.

Last edited:
To all the naysayers...
its real.
i sure as hell wasnt the speaker.
anyone accusing me of having done this
will ALL have egg on their faces.
i guarantee,and leave it at that.
Speedy was at the 'meeting'!

speedy-gonzales-A.gif

I admit i didnt reveal proper info on my military record in reserves and rangers.
then again,
egg on faces.
You're a habitual liar. Typical politician.

then again,
egg on faces.

What are waiting for? October??

I just signed a friend's petition to put her on our local ballot.
Time's running out, Vampy.

Wouldn't it be best to reveal all sooner than later????

:badgrin:

I heard the audio of whatever was sent.

Vamp, no joke. It sounds entirely phony.

If it is just a joke (it's not a very good one), you would be much better served by just admitting it.

If it was a deliberate attempt to deceive, you'd STILL be better of just admitting it.

If you have any way to verify it (like via audio experts and forensic analysis, etc.), a proposition which I find pretty far-fetched, you should have gotten to that as one of your first orders of business. It is overdue.

As things stand, though: the audio gets rung up as a "no sale."

If it is just a joke (it's not a very good one), you would be much better served by just admitting it.

If it was a deliberate attempt to deceive, you'd STILL be better of just admitting it.

If you have any way to verify it (like via audio experts and forensic analysis, etc.), a proposition which I find pretty far-fetched, you should have gotten to that as one of your first orders of business. It is overdue.

At what point does something like this become slander, fraud or something of that nature?

At what point does something like this become slander, fraud or something of that nature?

if the president were a private citizen, it would have been defamatory a long time ago. i think in the case of something like what the o/p is saying, and what has clearly been fabricated, it does rise to that level.

he just wouldn't be worth suing because he's so useless and wouldn't be worth the effort.

probably couldn't collect on a judgment either. *shrug*

Probably never. But the risk of damage to the President's reputation is minimal anyway.

I have lots of things which suggest to me that the incumbent has no good reputation to injure. But even if he did, Vamp's "audio" has no credibility and therefore does not appear to be a risk to hurt the President's reputation anyway.

Damn, you beat me to it! Seriously, I was going to post exactly the same question.

Anyway, this is clearly a hoax as even the OP must've realised their poor impression - if you can even call it that - sounds nothing like Obama, assuming he's not insane.

Damn, you beat me to it! Seriously, I was going to post exactly the same question.

Anyway, this is clearly a hoax as even the OP must've realised their poor impression - if you can even call it that - sounds nothing like Obama, assuming he's not insane.

No, no, no.

He's pretending to be a Latino Communist leader in fuggin Holyoke, MA talking about their plans to "break the rules of the Constitution" and his appointment to meet with Obama, the Head of the American Communist Party.

I mean, yeah, obvious nut job hoax is obvious but this guy is trying as hard as he can here.

Last edited:
Read and weep.it is real.its a compliment that so many people go out of their way to attack me,means im doing something right.
its all legit being validated.
shame to see people on both sides defending this scumbag.
one thing i have over most this board.
i am not an armchair barker.
as an ordinary american,i offer solutions.
and a way to break and change the establishment
unlike most people here,whether i succeed or fail..
at least i have the guts to stand up and try
unlike most people dumbed down to the conditions theyre in.

Read and weep.it is real.its a compliment that so many people go out of their way to attack me,means im doing something right.
its all legit being validated.
shame to see people on both sides defending this scumbag.
one thing i have over most this board.
i am not an armchair barker.
as an ordinary american,i offer solutions.
and a way to break and change the establishment
unlike most people here,whether i succeed or fail..
at least i have the guts to stand up and try
unlike most people dumbed down to the conditions theyre in.
I don't know you except by your actions. So, that is the basis for anything I might say about you.

The fact that you posted that joke of a recording tells me there are a few possibilities about you. You believe it to be real or you know it's not real and hope to deceive.

Given the nature of the recording, the first possibility indicates that you aren't too bright, more naive than an adult really should be, or there is a mental illness going on for which you might want to seek help. The second possibility indicates so many things - dishonesty, insulting others' intelligence, mental illness, just for starters.

So, that's what I use for a basis.

And, I'm starting to feel guilty for laughing at someone who is sick.

No illness people.
no joke.
its real.
no attempt to deceive,im sorry.
the guy was really holding a damn meeting.
talking bout private business.

Forum List

Back