I love waking up to the smell of a dead terrorist

Hundreds of thousands of Islamist terrorists died in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon but Roudy is not happy about this. But when you fight those terrorists and are killed, Roudy is very happy. He already smells his cannibal breakfast and loves it.

Hezbo rat leader has been put to sleep.

72 virgins, comin' right up!

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/05/14/world/middleeast/ap-ml-lebanon-hezbollah.html?_r=0

Hezbollah Says Commander Killed
I think he may have been cheated.

upload_2016-5-14_13-31-56.png

Hundreds of thousands of Islamist terrorists died in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon but Roudy is not happy about this. But when you fight those terrorists and are killed, Roudy is very happy. He already smells his cannibal breakfast and loves it.
You know why I'm happy? Because this dirtbag was one of the asshole Islamists responsible for killing the Lebanese prime minister Harrirri.

But as far as I'm concerned Sunni terrorists are the same as Shiite terrorists. They're just fighting for a different flag. Let them kill each other down to the last man. That's the best thing for humanity.

Last edited:
The US feels a certain kinship to another group of people who've moved into a land mass with the intention lf clearing it out for their own.

The US feels a certain kinship to another group of people who've moved into a land mass with the intention lf clearing it out for their own.
Can someone please translate what Farting Dumb just said?

You know why I'm happy? Because this dirtbag was one of the asshole Islamists responsible for killing the Lebanese prime minister Harrirri.

But as far as I'm concerned Sunni terrorists are the same as Shiite terrorists. They're just fighting for a different flag. Let them kill each other down to the last man. That's the best thing for humanity.
Nonsense.

You should be glad with Hezbollah, btw. Without Hezbollah, there would be some Hamas-like group, I guess.

Nonsense.

You should be glad with Hezbollah, btw. Without Hezbollah, there would be some Hamas-like group, I guess.
Shiite and Sunnis have been killing each other since the inception of Islam, son.

Muslims killing each other is always a good thing. Less time, money, and energy trying to non Muslims.

Nonsense.

Shiite and Sunnis have been killing each other since the inception of Islam, son.

Muslims killing each other is always a good thing. Less time, money, and energy trying to non Muslims.
There is no sectarian war in Syria, or maybe only for the terrorists ("opposition"). While Hezbollah is Shiite, the Syrian army mirrors the Syrian people and thus is predominantly Sunni. It represents secularism and freedom and security, though. Sunnis can be normal people, too.

q4iv4mck.png

Ha ha ha. The Syrian army has killed over 300,000 Syrian people.

The dead aren't non Syrians.

Ha ha ha. The Syrian army has killed over 300,000 Syrian people.

The dead aren't non Syrians.
How many people were killed by the Syrian army, cannot be exactly said. It are hundreds of thousands of terrorists from over 80 countries, however. Whatever, you are blaming all casualties of the war onto the Syrian government as "murders".

Here are the monthly casualties by the one-man London based group SOHR. For truth, government forces´ and civilian casualties must be scaled down and that share added to the terrorists´ losses, of course, as SOHR is a biased anti-government source.

vmvqbo3t.jpg

Forum List

Back