I Love Lindsey Graham 2.0

Weismann, a complete HIllary toadie, wrote the report.

Absolute fascist and Nazi level shit.

The lead investigator and author of the report is a shill for the opponent of the subject of the investigation!

Serious deep state Nazi shit. It’s unreal how corrupt and fascist the Obama administration was.

Graham was originally a Deep State Never-Trumper but he seems to have come around. Good on him.

I disliked Trump at first, too, but only because I thought he might be Ross Pirogi 2.0

Who was the worst thing to happen to American Politics in 200 years.

He opened the door for the Clintons and we are where we are today because of him.

The man was a fucking disaster.

I was concerned that Trump would lose, badly, and the criminal scum of the dimocrap FILTH party would take over American Politics until the next Revolution. About ten years later.

The difference was/is that Trump ran as a Republican on the Republican Ticket. He went about it the right way. The demented, Barney Fife-voiced Pirogi ran as a lunatic outsider.

Which is why I despise liberturdians. Hate 'em. Absolutely hate them. Gutless, nutless bitches who, if they ever won anything, wouldn't have a fucking clue how to run it. All they know how to do is whine and complain.

end rant

P.S.

I hate liberturdians

Sen Graham was trying to be like John McCain until he realized being a partisan better suited his agenda...

The lead investigator and author of the report is a shill for the opponent of the subject of the investigation!

Serious deep state Nazi shit. It’s unreal how corrupt and fascist the Obama administration was.

Sorry but Trump is the fascist and Nazi to boot. The fact is that Trump got his hand in the cookie jar.

Mueller said:

- Trump "welcomed and encouraged" Russian interference, and lied about it to cover it up

- Trump instructed McGahn to create a false record of his order to fire Mueller

- Trump didn't answer his questions truthfully

EAWypbrXUAAjBRV.jpg

Whoever did this got it 100% right. Patriotism is no longer defined as love for country. It has been redefined as love for Trump.

Sorry but Trump is the fascist and Nazi to boot. The fact is that Trump got his hand in the cookie jar.

Mueller said:

- Trump "welcomed and encouraged" Russian interference, and lied about it to cover it up

EAWypbrXUAAjBRV.jpg

Whoever did this got it 100% right. Patriotism is no longer defined as love for country. It has been redefined as love for Trump.

Obama is a fascist and a Nazi.

His henchmen are McCabe, Comey, Brennan, Clapper....they are SS.

Deal with it.

Obama admin is the most corrupt ever.

I don't trust him...he's said some rotten things about Trump in the past before he jumped on the train....he could jump back off just as fast. He keeps claiming he's going to bring in all the bastards to testify and he's going to introduce a bill to do this and that, but nothing comes of it. From what I see, he's a professional guest on Fox talk shows and not much else.

I don't trust him...he's said some rotten things about Trump in the past before he jumped on the train....he could jump back off just as fast. He keeps claiming he's going to bring in all the bastards to testify and he's going to introduce a bill to do this and that, but nothing comes of it. From what I see, he's a professional guest on Fox talk shows and not much else.
I see what you're saying, I really think the Kavanaugh hearings was the turning point so I don't see him flipping back.

Sen Graham was trying to be like John McCain until he realized being a partisan better suited his agenda...
Another reason to love Graham- he doesn’t want to be like McCain!

A guest on Ingraham's show last night said he should subpoena Weissmann and Rhee and others on Mueller's team to appear under oath and explain why they disregarded DOJ policy about recusal for conflict of interest. Supposedly every lawyer in our legal system is aware of staying away from matters with personal conflict with the subject. Mueller's team drew salaries and expense accounts for over two years despite their history with Clinton. Mueller himself applied for a waiver and got it despite a bitter dispute with Trump over greens fees at Trump National. There is no record of any ot his team following the rule. If Graham calls them to appear, I'll believe he's actually doing something about those scumbags.

Mueller said:

EAWypbrXUAAjBRV.jpg

Obama is a fascist and a Nazi.

His henchmen are McCabe, Comey, Brennan, Clapper....they are SS.

Deal with it.

Obama admin is the most corrupt ever.

Nice. Accuse others of doing what you are doing.

Trump has ties to white supremacists, neo-nazis and fascists.

His enabler is Bob Barr who is turning the DOJ into the SS.

You need to deal with it.

The Trump Admin is the most corrupt. Obama is far more popular than Trump.

Another reason to love Graham- he doesn’t want to be like McCain!

A guest on Ingraham's show last night said he should subpoena Weissmann and Rhee and others on Mueller's team to appear under oath and explain why they disregarded DOJ policy about recusal for conflict of interest. Supposedly every lawyer in our legal system is aware of staying away from matters with personal conflict with the subject. Mueller's team drew salaries and expense accounts for over two years despite their history with Clinton. Mueller himself applied for a waiver and got it despite a bitter dispute with Trump over greens fees at Trump National. There is no record of any ot his team following the rule. If Graham calls them to appear, I'll believe he's actually doing something about those scumbags.

There were no conflicts of interest. The fact is that the DOJ did not find any conflict of interest. Graham and you are the scumbags.

1.0 sucked, but 2.0 is awesome.

Lindsey Graham: After Mueller's Testimony, It's Important to Find Out Who Really Directed and Authored the So-Called "Mueller" Report

"I had more to do with the Mueller Report than probably Mueller did," Graham says.
Well he didn't waste time shitting on his buddy McCain's grave, but he's probably the leading gop nominee wannabee for 2024
McCain deserves every dump taken on his grave.

What I would expect from a asshole like you. McCain loved this country and was willing to put is life on the line. Compared to bonespur Trump who didn't serve.

Forum List

Back