I love John wick movies

"It's not what you did, son, that angers me so. It's who you did it to."

"John is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will... something you know very little about. I once saw him kill three men in a bar...with a pencil. With a fucking pencil! ”

Fun flicks...

JGalt
All 3 good

He killed a msn with a pencil ✏️
A god damn MF pencil ✏️

Baba Yaga.

1640143850729.png

He killed 2 folks with a pencil in the 2nd one and one giant he killed by book

The first movie was great.

He had a righteous cause and kicked ass.

The next 2 not so much

John Wick is a certified badass. The first movies was great, the second and third, not as good.

And everything I know about Russians I learned from watching those. :04:

Yeah.....they went with "more is better," and failed. The beauty of the Wick movies was his ability to dispatch the bad guys quickly......in the new movies, the fights go on and on.........

They did a great job with the first one, bigger budgets wrecked the 2nd two...

Indeependent
You just did not say that !!

I was a huge fan of Jason Bourne and now it’s wick

Who kills 3 men with a pencil

I thought the Bourne movies were dumb....and they also helped usher in the shaky cam for fight scenes....really, really hated that....

Best F movies since Jason B

I am drunk again

I thought it was better when he was a guy who was just a determined guy with skills.......but when they started building out the world it became too much...they should have kept the follow up films as narrowly focused as the first one.......the whole "high table," stuff was just dumb.......

Last edited:
Quasar44

If you like them then check out the following movies on Netflix

Kate
Atomic Blonde
Gunpowder Milkshake
Jolt (might be prime)
My Name (series)

Kate, Atomic Blonde and Gunpowder Milkshake were pretty weak..........didn't see the other two....

Kate, Atomic Blonde and Gunpowder Milkshake were pretty weak..........didn't see the other two....
They were all great popcorn flicks where I could just disconnect and relax.

My Name is a much more fleshed out story as it's a series.

It's about a teenage girl that witnesses the murder of her cop father. She joins a low level Yakuza gang to learn to fight and they pat for her to goto police academy to infiltrate the police to work for the Yakuza from within.
I don't want to say much more but it's a great series. It spans from her teens to mid to late 20's

They were all great popcorn flicks where I could just disconnect and relax.

My Name is a much more fleshed out story as it's a series.

It's about a teenage girl that witnesses the murder of her cop father. She joins a low level Yakuza gang to learn to fight and they pat for her to goto police academy to infiltrate the police to work for the Yakuza from within.
I don't want to say much more but it's a great series. It spans from her teens to mid to late 20's

Yeah, I saw the show on the list...might try it soon....

Forum List

Back