I like DeSantis, and I don’t Like Disney. But, I have to say it . . .

Disney stuck their nose in the State's business, LIED and picked a fight. Maybe next time they will stay in their lane.

And by 'stuck their nose in', you mean engaged in protected speech that the government didn't like. So the government punished them for it.

Yeah, that's a flagrant violation of the constitution.

That would be 60% of Florida G0P voters., not 60% of voters.
:oops8:

desantis.jpg

He hit 60% later in the night.

In time you will learn not to question me. ;)

So why are you cheering to be ruled by them? That seems pretty stupid. Disney can’t hire enough lawyers to make laws. That’s what they are trying to do but they simply don’t have that power. File lawsuits and cry in the press but until they run and win seats in government they don’t get to make their own laws.

Don’t think we forgot your first round of arguments when this all started. Remember it was the state taking over that was going to cost them millions and Disney would be more than happy to hand that all over. Guess not.

They have the right to comment on laws. That is called free speech. They have the right to comment without fear of retaliation.

It’s not extra taxes you moron. It’s paying the same as every other business pays. So tell me again how this is a losing position.

Florida does not have a state tax. They have a sales tax. Disney already pays the same taxes as everyone else.

They have the right to comment on laws. That is called free speech. They have the right to comment without fear of retaliation.

Not according to conservatives.

If you *ever* want a view of the conservative vision for the future, look no further than DeSantis and Disney. Where a company is targeted for retaliation for simply criticizing the government.

This is the conservative conception of 'liberty'.

That's not what you're doing. You're whining cause it was replied too....libs don't like dissent

DeSantis *literally* targeted disney for punishment and harassment by the State because he didn't like that Disney criticized his 'don't say gay bill'....and you're going to babble to us about how *liberals* don't like dissent?

Conservatives don't give the tiniest shit about free speech. Using the State to harass, retaliate and punish those who criticize them was always the plan. And even worse, taking control of businesses by the State....and putting them under the authority of the Evangelical Church.

This is the truest vision of what Conservatives want for the whole country.

Forum List

Back