I Know This Is A Last Minute Notice

FJB sweetheart sorry to hear your New Years parties bombed.I guarantee you had me and mudwhistle been there it would never have bombed and you would have had the time of your life,we would have traded off having the honor of having a dance with you Dancing the night away with you assuring you that you had fun that night.

FJB sweetheart sorry to hear your New Years parties bombed.I guarantee you had me and mudwhistle been there it would never have bombed and you would have had the time of your life,we would have traded off having the honor of having a dance with you Dancing the night away with you assuring you that you had fun that night.

Aww,.. thank you so much. :adoreheart:

And I apologize deeply for that, but I've been rather busy today and I just thought of the idea last night. So, anyways, due to the fact that both of my New Year's parties bombed (which is really understandable since people have stuff going on then for the holidays and stuff) I've really been wanting to schedule another dance party. So, I decided since our next holiday virtual dance isn't until Valentine's Day next month, from now on every Friday night from eight pm et to eleven pm et it will be Friday Night Dance Night here at USMB!!! :D Mods are invited to get down and boogie as well!! :eusa_dance: (Oh yeah, and this will be in the music section. :) )

View attachment 585101

Forum List

Back