Zone1 I know "groomer" has been discussed already, but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

More and more it has clearly been used to mean "pedophile".....why is it still allowed when posters are called "groomers'.........particularly randomly in threads having NOTHING to do with the discussion of pedophilia?

You know, if you did not openly defend activity that is sexually exploitive and abusive to children, then people would be much less inclined to call you a groomer, or any other name that implies such things.

Your problem is that you want to advocate shit that is immoral and harmful, but you do not want to be called out for it.

You don't have to be a literal pedophile to be spreading social contagion and encouraging needless hormone treatments and surgeries on kids.
You don't have to be a literal pedophile to be sexualizing young minors or insisting on needlessly teaching young students about sexuality (i.e. this isn't biology, you're just blathering about homosexuality or gender identity to first graders) or pushing books with grossly inappropriate content to those kids.

These things would make one scum, sure, and "groomer" is an accurate label.

Leave the kids alone.

You don't have to be a literal pedophile to be spreading social contagion and encouraging needless hormone treatments and surgeries on kids.
You don't have to be a literal pedophile to be sexualizing young minors or insisting on needlessly teaching young students about sexuality (i.e. this isn't biology, you're just blathering about homosexuality or gender identity to first graders) or pushing books with grossly inappropriate content to those kids.

Leave the kids alone.

If any of the above behavior doesn't directly implicate the one engaging in or defending it as a pedophile, then it certainly indicates one to be on the side of pedophiles.

And one is known by the company that one chooses to keep.

Leave the kids alone.
Who the hell are you talking to?

Leave the kids alone.
Nah. It's the most timid of the bunch, attempting to more normalize it so they too can dip their toes in the water while most of the attention is on the real wave makers. Then they can claim that they are the lesser evil.

More and more it has clearly been used to mean "pedophile".....why is it still allowed when posters are called "groomers'.........particularly randomly in threads having NOTHING to do with the discussion of pedophilia?
I don't know about anybody else, but I have very specific criteria in mind when I use the term 'grooming', and, unless the topic is pedophilia, I won't be meaning or thinking about pedophilia.

If a child is being groomed towards a predisposition to questioning their sexual identity and accepting the greater political agenda behind such, they are definitely being groomed, but there does not have to be any insinuation whatsoever that their groomer wants to have sex with them.

If a child is being groomed towards a predisposition to questioning their sexual identity and accepting the greater political agenda behind such, they are definitely being groomed, but there does not have to be any insinuation whatsoever that their groomer wants to have sex with them.

I don't know what other motives there might be behind this behavior, beyond a direct urge to engage in sexual activity with the children in question; but surely, this kind of shit is not based on any good motives. Whatever the true motive is of a groomer, the groomer is willing to fuck a child up for life, in order to fulfill that motive.

I don't know what other motives there might be behind this behavior, beyond a direct urge to engage in sexual activity with the children in question; but surely, this kind of shit is not based on any good motives. Whatever the true motive is of a groomer, the groomer is willing to fuck a child up for life, in order to fulfill that motive.
Ther motives I usually ascribe have to do with the sense of moral superiority the groomer derives by their insane woke moonbattery.

For the same reason that libs paint conservatives as bigots for opposing the woke grooming agenda

You dnt like us and we make no bones about not liking you either

This has been discussed before..not sure why we need another thread on it. If you call another member "groomer" (and it isn't a thread about dog grooming) we will take it in the way it is most commonly meant: pedophilia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back