Zone1 I know "groomer" has been discussed already, but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20221126-131742_9GAG.jpg

More and more it has clearly been used to mean "pedophile".....why is it still allowed when posters are called "groomers'.........particularly randomly in threads having NOTHING to do with the discussion of pedophilia?

Describing an illegal behavior is perfectly legal. If a thread is started and it deals with pedophiles grooming children for future rape, then it is completely legal to point out that that activity is illegal.

I look at it like this.

If you're openly and eagerly promoting an agenda and a policy which observably usurps my Individual liberty, are you not a usurper?

Of course, you are.

Just because you're not specifically the one sent with the government gun doesn't make you any less of a usurper.

The end does not justify or excuse or ignore the means when judged morally.

Heck, I clearly recall a time on here, very recently, when the loudest quislings were openly insinuating and blatantly projecting the illusion that anyone who supported orange man or even basic liberties was a domestic terrorist.

In fact, I even recall that short trend where the loudest quislings were openly threatening to report people to the gestapo as some sort of futile means of intimidating them into shutting up.

Where were you then, OP? In fact, I think you were one of the more regular participants in that charade.

I could go fetch a few examples if you'd like. It's only a few clicks.

Last edited:
Describing an illegal behavior is perfectly legal. If a thread is started and it deals with pedophiles grooming children for future rape, then it is completely legal to point out that that activity is illegal.
So...it IS now ok to call fellow posters "groomers"...even in threads that have nothing to do with pedophile discussion? I can run with that if its now ok to dogwhistle fellow posters that way.

So...it IS now ok to call fellow posters "groomers"...even in threads that have nothing to do with pedophile discussion? I can run with that if its now ok to dogwhistle fellow posters that way.

If you are supporting an activity that is OBVIOUSLY grooming for the purpose of eventual child rape, you bet your ass, cupcake. Don't want to be called a groomer, DON'T GO AFTER CHILDREN!

So simple a moron can figure it out.

grooming
/ˈɡro͞omiNG/
"the action by a pedophile of preparing a child for a meeting, especially via an internet chat room, with the intention of committing a sexual offense.
"online grooming has become a growing cause for concern"

If you are supporting an activity that is OBVIOUSLY grooming for the purpose of eventual child rape, you bet your ass, cupcake. Don't want to be called a groomer, DON'T GO AFTER CHILDREN!

So simple a moron can figure it out.

grooming
/ˈɡro͞omiNG/
"the action by a pedophile of preparing a child for a meeting, especially via an internet chat room, with the intention of committing a sexual offense.
"online grooming has become a growing cause for concern"

I'd expand upon that to include those who would support, and foster the creation of spaces, or practices, that give shelter to those who would be inclined to engage in grooming. They are co-conspirators, and just as guilty.

Some folks take offense at being called a traitor to their country, simply for who they voted for, too.

I bet that didn't even blip your radar though, did it?

More and more it has clearly been used to mean "pedophile".....why is it still allowed when posters are called "groomers'.........particularly randomly in threads having NOTHING to do with the discussion of pedophilia?
And while we're at it, I thought casting such accusations was against the rules here.

Only if one thinks groomers, are pedophiles, or the act of grooming is in fact pedophiliac act...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back