I just realized who would be best VP for Trump 2024: Michael Savage

Well, there is that little problem of both Trump and S being alpha males

But I think they could pull it off

You might as well have said Dave Chapelle.

He doesn't feel the need to go jacked up Alpha male all the time ...
But Dave and Michael are both in the entertainment business, and we could use the comic relief.

So bored you watched the View or listened to Joe Rogan
Nope. Canb't stand those Leftist Dingbats. Never, ever watch 'em. I'm a news junkie and really can't stand the talk-shows anymore, anyway.

I watch CNN and MSNBC and Fox and BBC and NewsNation and listen to them on SiriusXM while I'm in the car... and in fairly equal measure.

You confuse vigorous opposition to Rump with Leftism... a common-enough mistake of the blinkered.

I'm thinking Ru Paul, myself. He certainly checks all the boxes -- black, gay, drag queen.

The dems don't have anybody anywhere near to these qualifications.

The Savage Weener would male a great VP. His radio show was the most entertaining show on the air. Hilarious stuff, and spot on when ranting about American middle class prozac zombies.

but why was he kicked off that show?

He went after McConnell and the RNC establishment as often as he ranted about Democrats. Rich criminals don't like negative attention. Consider how much money Democrats and Republicans spend on campaign ads and it becomes clear why they both shut down independents who don't play ball with the syndicates.

Forum List

Back