I just Penalized USMB TWO WEEKS (at least) without my posting for Bad and asinine 'Moderation'

Status
Not open for further replies.

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006

I just Penalized USMB TWO WEEKS without my posting for Bad and asinine 'Moderating.​

Due to the lack of any moderation throughout I had to call out the many NON-Topical Trolls in my "Solar Cheapest" thread, I had the thread closed for trolling by the Biased FlacalTeen. (probably at Adm Tory's request)​

Ergo he and USMB are getting at Least a two week suspension/deprivation of my posts.​

Last edited:
lol. They removed my post. Guess they don't like when THEY are the target.

So...mods can go in any thread they want, bash whomever they want, but when someone does it back, they edit and don't give a reason because its a secret. Nobody sees the comment, nothing to say when they slime in and remove it.

Mod Edit: Gracie, my friend, this stuff NEEDS TO BE HANDLED in PM.. And here's why -- You want transparency -- I'll give you transparency.. Here are the thread notes for THIS thread.. Tell me if you see any "post deleted" notations in it..

Dont get wound up -- ASK a mod or two to check..

I just Penalized USMB TWO WEEKS (at least) without my posting for Bad and asinine 'Moderation' - Moderator actions
ModeratorActionDate
flacaltennPost author given warning9 minutes agoView
flacaltennPost edited25 minutes agoView
flacaltennThread locked26 minutes agoView
Dont Taz Me BroThread moved from forum The Trash CanYesterday at 11:04 PMView
Dont Taz Me BroThread moved from forum Announcements and FeedbackYesterday at 11:02 PMView
WillHaftawaiteThread moved from forum The Trash CanYesterday at 2:37 PMView
flacaltennThread unlockedYesterday at 2:27 PMView
flacaltennPost editedYesterday at 2:25 PMView
flacaltennThread lockedYesterday at 2:11 PMView
WillHaftawaiteThread moved from forum EnvironmentYesterday at 4:17 AMView

The "thread edits" above even show if a moderator HAS TOUCHED a post.. And those two are edits INTO your post that everyone can see are "Mod Edits"..

Last edited by a moderator:
The Politics Forums dot com.

Now slime in here and delete this one too, and/or ban me. Asshole. i have emails. You have no control over how I use them as long as I don't do it HERE in your shitpit.

I have friends here too. They will let y'all know if I get pinked because asshole deleted my posts because he can dish it but not take it.

Censorship here now. Remember that.

Mod Note; Suicide by moderator is ugly., Here it is. She did not even READ the mess left in thread in question or found out that I posted those posts B4 I decide to close and warn the author of the thread. To PROVE to Gracie that we WANT transparency -- I'm NOT deleting this illegal recruitment ad to other forums. She can STILL READ IT when she comes back.

For those of you who want to READ the MESS of thread ending -- read the last 4 or 5 pages of content and REALIZE that Ive already deleted 3 or 5 of the OPs most FLAME ONLY posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

I just Penalized USMB TWO WEEKS without my posting for Bad and asinine 'Moderating.​

Due to the lack of any moderation throughout I had to call out the many NON-Topical Trolls in my "Solar Cheapest" thread, I had the thread closed for trolling by the Biased FlacalTeen. (probably at Adm Tory's request)​

Ergo he and USMB are getting at Least a two week suspension/deprivation of my posts.​

No problem; the other degenerate asshat nutjob deviants took up the slack.

Please, punish us some more. Make it permanent...that'l teach us!

lol. They removed my post. Guess they don't like when THEY are the target.

So...mods can go in any thread they want, bash whomever they want, but when someone does it back, they edit and don't give a reason because its a secret. Nobody sees the comment, nothing to say when they slime in and remove it.
The mods here are not perfect

They definitely have their goofy moments

But fewer of them than any other forum I know of

Who?

What??

When???

I believe the USMB should open a new area down in the taunting region just for complaints that need to be unfiltered which would make a great environment for all those that want to shower the moderation with their love to hate them…

flacaltenn

You made a bunch of arguments and then closed his thread. Why contribute but then lock the thread so you can't be contradicted? It was a typical Abu thread. Yes he's rude and combative, but he also puts in real effort. If it was just that he broke a rule you shouldn't have added a bunch to the conversation just to lock it right after. It seems like you wanted to get the last word and then shut things down.

I think the action taken in his thread is questionable for sure.

flacaltenn

You made a bunch of arguments and then closed his thread. Why contribute but then lock the thread so you can't be contradicted? It was a typical Abu thread. Yes he's rude and combative, but he also puts in real effort. If it was just that he broke a rule you shouldn't have added a bunch to the conversation just to lock it right after. It seems like you wanted to get the last word and then shut things down.

I think the action taken in his thread is questionable for sure.

my mistake. I was just reading thru and responding to posts before I read enough to find all of his flaming melt-down posts. Obviously, we dont let thread starters wreck their own threads and then expect moderation to clear up the mess they made of THEIR topic..

I got distracted with other issues when I realized what I did after logging out.

NORMALLY -- I'll leave a closing message at the end. I didn't because you dont inflame an already aggitated member. If I HAD done that -- I would have seen them.

I'll take them down right now..

I apologize for butting in, but why does everybody tend to give the staff members here a hard time? Except for one of them (not naming names but flacaltenn probably already knows who I'm talking about) I think they're the best staff I've seen ever on any forum and I'm not just saying that I mean it.

my mistake. I was just reading thru and responding to posts before I read enough to find all of his flaming melt-down posts. Obviously, we dont let thread starters wreck their own threads and then expect moderation to clear up the mess they made of THEIR topic..

I got distracted with other issues when I realized what I did after logging out.

NORMALLY -- I'll leave a closing message at the end. I didn't because you dont inflame an already aggitated member. If I HAD done that -- I would have seen them.

I'll take them down right now..
Reported.

This is too funny.

When you get back they hit you with a 30 day ban.

Deprivation of your stupid as abu afak posts would be happiness. It means we can make funny or deprecating posts about you here without mercy lmao. How dumb can you be to make a thread like this? You are one of worst and most lowlife posters here of all time.

If anyone here really thinks this thread of Abu's was poorly moderated, I'll gladly give the sample flaming melt-down posts of his that I deleted.. If you ask NICE IN A PM -- I'll waive the $10.95 shipping and handling fee. We TRY to tell folks to handle stuff like this in PM.. We HATE to have to embarrass people no matter how torqued they are at us. But when they cant learn WHY we ask folks not discuss "SPECIFIC" moderator actions" in the open forums -- SOMETIMES we got to demonstrate why that's not a great idea..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back