I Just Love Dog Fights; Check This One Out

I'm glad you enjoyed it, but can someone tell me why it belonged on Fox news nationwide? What the hell? No one knew fights in the caf were a part of school life?

When they put people in the hospital, multiple people at that, that makes it newsworthy. Just sayin...
Not only that it was a local Fox Affiliate!

Maybe they just need to go with a healthier diet, and expel Moochelle's lunches....

Irrelevant what the trigger was as long as we can scapegoat a group.
Really???

So you're going to try and claim that those blacks and hispanics are really white folks that are clinging to their guns and religion????

You crack me up.....
I've taught in enough schools to realize that cafeteria duty has a reason. Food fights are the messiest but fist fights are why teachers get assigned caf duty. You gotta watch like a hawk and be ready to jump in. I agree with Fenton, this thread is to highlight black kids or Hispanic kids acting bad, and it makes sense the way Fox has been acting lately, that they would give this a cameo.
Disgusting.

Maybe they just need to go with a healthier diet, and expel Moochelle's lunches....

Really???

So you're going to try and claim that those blacks and hispanics are really white folks that are clinging to their guns and religion????

You crack me up.....
I've taught in enough schools to realize that cafeteria duty has a reason. Food fights are the messiest but fist fights are why teachers get assigned caf duty. You gotta watch like a hawk and be ready to jump in. I agree with Fenton, this thread is to highlight black kids or Hispanic kids acting bad, and it makes sense the way Fox has been acting lately, that they would give this a cameo.
Disgusting.
Again, it was a community broadcast. Mama was upset and called the TV station. A black mama! Are we square about this now? I know some concepts are hard to grasp!

Really???

You crack me up.....
Disgusting.

What's disgusting? The fact that these kids behaved like assholes, or the fact that Fox allowed that sort of information to get out to the real world for all to see?

Really???

You crack me up.....
Disgusting.

What's disgusting? The fact that these kids behaved like assholes, or the fact that Fox allowed that sort of information to get out to the real world for all to see?
If it was your kids involved in that fight, would you want it on tv? Kids will be assholes at times. Fox is not being any Voice of Freedom here. Don't kid yourself.

Really???

You crack me up.....
Disgusting.

If it was your kids involved in that fight, would you want it on tv? Kids will be assholes at times. Fox is not being any Voice of Freedom here. Don't kid yourself.

Putting people in the hospital is far more than your typical cafeteria fight. You KNOW this to be true if you are what you claim. So yes, in an extreme situation like this I would DEMAND that the video be shown and appropriate action undertaken to ensure that this sort of bullshit doesn't happen again.

Really???

You crack me up.....
Disgusting.

Putting people in the hospital is far more than your typical cafeteria fight. You KNOW this to be true if you are what you claim. So yes, in an extreme situation like this I would DEMAND that the video be shown and appropriate action undertaken to ensure that this sort of bullshit doesn't happen again.
I was not aware the injuries were serious. Sorry if that was the case, you're right. It sounded like the kids got taken over, looked at and released.
ANYWAY, I still don't see why it needed to be publicized that way, except to feed the stereotypical violence of minority kids/gangs/race wars. What are you and I going to do about something like that wherever it was? It is for the parents in the community and the school to handle.

Really???

You crack me up.....
Disgusting.

I was not aware the injuries were serious. Sorry if that was the case, you're right. It sounded like the kids got taken over, looked at and released.
ANYWAY, I still don't see why it needed to be publicized that way, except to feed the stereotypical violence of minority kids/gangs/race wars. What are you and I going to do about something like that wherever it was? It is for the parents in the community and the school to handle.
Of course its done to stereotype. Just like the stories about Black kids punching white people for no reason even though it started with white kids doing it. Just like they love to claim Black people shoot cops when more cops were killed by whites last year and this year.

Really???

You crack me up.....
Disgusting.

I feel the video wasn't about the students at all per se, but rather how the school allowed a situation to get so completely out of control that students were severely injured. That's a BIG deal.

Disgusting.

Of course its done to stereotype. Just like the stories about Black kids punching white people for no reason even though it started with white kids doing it. Just like they love to claim Black people shoot cops when more cops were killed by whites last year and this year.

And you ignore the fact that black cops kill people at a rate more than twice as high as white cops do. So long as you only present the facts that support your meme you're no better than any other dumb shit racist who posts here.

And you ignore the fact that black cops kill people at a rate more than twice as high as white cops do. So long as you only present the facts that support your meme you're no better than any other dumb shit racist who posts here.
That was not a fact you offered. Black cops dont kill Black people at a rate twice as high as white cops.

Considering the fact that kids ended up in the hospital, if getting expelled is the only punishment that is put out there, those who got it in my opinion are getting off easy.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That was not a fact you offered. Black cops dont kill Black people at a rate twice as high as white cops.

Actually they do. They kill ALL people at a rate double white cops according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports.

Forum List

Back