White students hold 'Trump' sign, turn backs on black basketball team School apologizes

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
How is this different from what colin Kaepernick is doing. ? Answer Colin is black so when he complains about white america, it's not called racism. The press calls it FIGHTING RACISM!!! HAHAHA

White students hold 'Trump' sign, turn backs on black basketball team

dec 16 2016 A Missouri school district has apologized for the "unsportsmanlike" and "insensitive" conduct of its white students after one of them displayed a Trump sign before a boys basketball team Monday night.

The incident took place during player introductions of the opposing team from Center High School, where all of the players are black or biracial, according to the Kansas City Star

In a video that has more than 6,800 shares on Facebook, the white students are seen turning their backs as the black students are being introduced.

How is this different from what colin Kaepernick is doing. ? Answer Colin is black so when he complains about white america, it's not called racism. The press calls it FIGHTING RACISM!!! HAHAHA

dec 16 2016 A Missouri school district has apologized for the "unsportsmanlike" and "insensitive" conduct of its white students after one of them displayed a Trump sign before a boys basketball team Monday night.

The incident took place during player introductions of the opposing team from Center High School, where all of the players are black or biracial, according to the Kansas City Star

In a video that has more than 6,800 shares on Facebook, the white students are seen turning their backs as the black students are being introduced.
How is it different? Kap didnt hold up a Hillary sign and turn his back when white players were introduced. What kind of retard are you?

How is it different? Kap didnt hold up a Hillary sign and turn his back when white players were introduced. What kind of retard are you?
the biggest kind....and a pussy to boot.........

Anyone with more than a second grade education can understand the difference, which is why I imagine you're having trouble.

Anyone with more than a second grade education can understand the difference, which is why I imagine you're having trouble.

We all see the hypocrisy. This will expose some of it.
I wouldnt call it hypocrisy that you retards suffer from. i would call it the inability to put together a coherent and logical thought without an adult dictating one to you. How this was equated to the what Kap is doing shows a lack of cognitive ability on the part of the OP and all that agree with him..

HAHAHA. An unimportant difference, you pathetic tranny tarbaby.

Only significant difference is the race. Whites complaining about blacks is always called racism. Reverses the races and the press calls it fighting racism. THINK, america-hater.

and then the white team lost.
...but then the white team graduated and they all got good jobs, while most of the black team ended up in prison or getting shot by some homie in their hood.
None of the white team or the black team graduated. They are still in school. In ten years the white kids will be strung out on meth while the black kids will be CEO's and engineers.

and then the white team lost.
...but then the white team graduated and they all got good jobs, while most of the black team ended up in prison or getting shot by some homie in their hood.
None of the white team or the black team graduated. They are still in school. In ten years the white kids will be strung out on meth while the black kids will be CEO's and engineers.
Yeah, except we all know that isnt how its going to go down, but i do appreciate your fantasy. It made me laugh this morning. :laugh:

Forum List

Back