I Just Got My DADT Brief

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
One thing that stuck out was how little it changed in current policy.

The briefer kept saying no change, no change.

It all has to do with dignity. No more discharges. Dealing with harrassment will be handled the same as any sexual-harrassment?

So what's the big deal?

They had to give a briefing on the topic? Christ... special treatment for the gays right from the git-go. I don't recall any special briefings that straight people would be serving with us...

They had to give a briefing on the topic? Christ... special treatment for the gays right from the git-go. I don't recall any special briefings that straight people would be serving with us...

You forget all of the sexual-harrassment briefs we got.

Those were fun.

Well, Tailhook brought those about...at least in the Navy.

Those were fun.

Well, Tailhook brought those about...at least in the Navy.

Tailhook!!!

The name alone could lead to possible harassment.

So could Navel Officer.

That's actually a really good point. There are no special requirements in how to deal with straight people. So it does take extra cost and effort to focus on pandering to homosexuals in the military. It's a distraction from what the military is really all about.

Those were fun.

Yeah, that was a riot. Sitting around with all those pregnant women getting out of going on deployment becuase they purposely got themselves knocked up...

That's actually a really good point. There are no special requirements in how to deal with straight people. So it does take extra cost and effort to focus on pandering to homosexuals in the military. It's a distraction from what the military is really all about.

Amen to that my friend.

How'd you feel about the briefings on racial issues and sexual harassment?

Those were fun.

Yeah, that was a riot. Sitting around with all those pregnant women getting out of going on deployment becuase they purposely got themselves knocked up...

As we all know...women can get pregnant all on their own......:eusa_whistle:

As we all know...women can get pregnant all on their own......:eusa_whistle:[/QUOTE]

mmmhmmm...but its so much more profitable for them to have 3 or 4 baby daddies that way they can get more checks each month

I noticed that the policy is currently in limbo.

Obama is waiting on the Generals to make recommendations and THEN he will schedule a date for implimentation.

I Just Got My DADT Brief

Does it look like this?

6a00d8341c2ca253ef01156fbed67e970b-400wi

Whether it has to do with hookers, contraband, war souvenirs, local restaurants, snakes, stray dogs, drinking fountains, local bars, OPLANS, PCS orders, SOPs, weapons, ammo, OPSEC, the commander's wife.....the military has a briefing for EVERYTHING: "don't touch it, don't pick it up, don't look at it, don't talk about it, don't bring it to the barracks, don't take it home, don't leave it behind, don't forget it, don't drink it, don't eat it, don't ride it, don't drive it, don't harass it, don't, don't, don't....."

I've never seen any gays and lesbians defending all the required "training" for the repeal of DADT. All the discussions I've had with other gays on this issue were of the mind "just do it".

But like Toome said...that's the military way.

Obama is about to cut the military budget. What's left needs to be spent on actual military issues. Not personal agenda items.

Obama is about to cut the military budget. What's left needs to be spent on actual military issues. Not personal agenda items.

Nope. These people want to push diversity now.

Female grunts.

Forum List

Back