I just bought a Cold Steel "Bushman" and boy is it impressive!

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

Just like this one in the vid.

I've been researching it for a while and knew I wanted it over the Cold Steel GI Tanto.

But what really convinced me was when I heard the sound of the cold steel blade being removed from the sheath @1:28

Schwiiiing.

What a sweet sound!

I was hooked.

$27.99 S/H included was the very best price I found online after a good deal of searching.

Last edited:
Thanks, Mojo. My husband already has quite an assortment of knives but I think I am going to buy him one of these. He'll probably love it. Thanks for the intro! Neat presentation!

Thanks, Mojo. My husband already has quite an assortment of knives but I think I am going to buy him one of these. He'll probably love it. Thanks for the intro! Neat presentation!

This has more impressive demonstrations!

LOL

Just like this one in the vid.

I've been researching it for a while and knew I wanted it over the Cold Steel GI Tanto.

But what really convinced me was when I heard the sound of the cold steel blade being removed from the sheath @1:28

Schwiiiing.

What a sweet sound!

I was hooked.

$27.99 S/H included was the very best price I found online after a good deal of searching.

I read the reviews and they are 5 star ratings across the board - this video is a demo on the knife - quite impressive - the new sheath is also a hit as many comments on the website were asking to buy the sheath separate. (they already owned the knife) Very interesting, Mojo!

LOL

that is the difference right there with the demo on bending it - the Kyocera ceramic knife is an excellent knife but ceramic blades break - this one won't. The ceramic are pretty price - I think the Kyocera (not sure on spelling) is $149? Somewhere in that ballpark. But they can break easily.

LOL

that is the difference right there with the demo on bending it - the Kyocera ceramic knife is an excellent knife but ceramic blades break - this one won't. The ceramic are pretty price - I think the Kyocera (not sure on spelling) is $149? Somewhere in that ballpark. But they can break easily.

Well, i saw a vid yesterday of a poor young mush for brains who deliberately broke his knife blade off in a tree and then started whining at what he'd done.

Just like the mindset i see among our mush for brain posters.

They are very casual about safeguarding our great country but the minute something bad happens they'll start whining and crying and bitching and moaning.

Let me see if I can find the video of that knucklehead.

Ahhh!

Here it is!

What a maroon!

LOLOL

thanks MOJO , might get one , next going to checkout the website .

You'll dig it!

It feels awesome.

The heft of it and the metal you know is kinda special steel.

Then when you read the history of the REAL Bushmen of the Kalahari desert, of which this knife was named, you get the realization that this is the same blade shape you saw in so many African jungle films on the end of their spears.

Wait til you get the box and read the legend!

Good stuff.

I'll have this blade the rest of my life.

LOL

Perfect gift idea for hunters / people who love the outdoors! Perfect!

Not going whole hog about it or anything, but I'm starting to gear up for whatever might come our way in the next few months and years.

Storms, Earthquakes, meteor strike...ya never know.

My best collector knife is a german made Puma from the 1960's called the White Hunter.

10032232_1.jpg

nice knife Sunni , german ehhh ?? off topic question added , --- location , wot you are in ' the house of War ' ?

Forum List

Back