Zone1 I hope this misguidedness is wrong

See50

May 26, 2022
I heard that a teacher union in Minnesota made a rule that if there is a layoff, that white teacher be laid off and the brown tan teacher are not laid off. I hope this is a conservative distortion. If not, this isn't liberal at all. This would fuel the KKK. anti-black republicans, tea party, and neo nazi if this is true. If it is then it sounds to me like that teacher's union is controlled by Jimmy Carter and Bill and Hillary Clinton regime legacy of wealthy Wall street big corps and new testament Christianity. It sounds to me that the phony liberal wealthy has come up with a new idea of increasing profit and reducing taxes, through false tolerance. Another way of saying they conquered racism, just as they used censorship. This is not liberal, not even moderately liberal. Martin Luther King and Kenndy would disapprove of it. If that teacher's union was better than this false liberal legacy, they would come up with rules to prevent any teacher from being fired black or white brown. If laying off is a necessity, then it would be regardless of race, color creed, and code. You're going to work as much as possible to prevent this .to fight layoff of all the rainbows of teachers. Regardless of whether you are black or white your go into hope, it does not happen to you. You're going to work with others to prevent this. Remember Republicans and tea parties and KKK and neo nazi wealthy to wall street, make their greed profit and wealth by promoting whites against blacks. The half-baked demo wealthy reverses. This is not liberal. I still hope that this is just republican -KKK propaganda. This is bad as white discriminate against black.

I heard that a teacher union in Minnesota made a rule that if there is a layoff, that white teacher be laid off and the brown tan teacher are not laid off. I hope this is a conservative distortion. If not, this isn't liberal at all. This would fuel the KKK. anti-black republicans, tea party, and neo nazi if this is true. If it is then it sounds to me like that teacher's union is controlled by Jimmy Carter and Bill and Hillary Clinton regime legacy of wealthy Wall street big corps and new testament Christianity. It sounds to me that the phony liberal wealthy has come up with a new idea of increasing profit and reducing taxes, through false tolerance. Another way of saying they conquered racism, just as they used censorship. This is not liberal, not even moderately liberal. Martin Luther King and Kenndy would disapprove of it. If that teacher's union was better than this false liberal legacy, they would come up with rules to prevent any teacher from being fired black or white brown. If laying off is a necessity, then it would be regardless of race, color creed, and code. You're going to work as much as possible to prevent this .to fight layoff of all the rainbows of teachers. Regardless of whether you are black or white your go into hope, it does not happen to you. You're going to work with others to prevent this. Remember Republicans and tea parties and KKK and neo nazi wealthy to wall street, make their greed profit and wealth by promoting whites against blacks. The half-baked demo wealthy reverses. This is not liberal. I still hope that this is just republican -KKK propaganda. This is bad as white discriminate against black.

It is a very misguided attempt to compensate for what is seen a history of discrimination in the hiring of non-white teachers by the school district. The idea is that the white teachers have more seniority due to this discrimination.

But this sort of thing just repeats the errors of the past and makes things worse in the log run

It is a very misguided attempt to compensate for what is seen a history of discrimination in the hiring of non-white teachers by the school district. The idea is that the white teachers have more seniority due to this discrimination.

But this sort of thing just repeats the errors of the past and makes things worse in the log run
They're gonna have to go way back to find that discrimination policy because Minneapolis has always been one of the most progressive cities in the USA. I was there in 1975 and Minorities had the edge because Affirmative Action was entrenched in government jobs.

I suggest seniority having more weight than merit is a bigger problem. Give this a year or 2, and I suspect we'll see layoffs will continue disproportionately going against minority teachers for whatever the reason the mix of all the variables involved has caused it in the past. I oppose the spirit of the part you are highlighting, but I suspect poverty is a bigger issue, and zip codes with higher poverty are going to see more layoffs like they always do.

I suggest seniority having more weight than merit is a bigger problem. Give this a year or 2, and I suspect we'll see layoffs will continue disproportionately going against minority teachers for whatever the reason the mix of all the variables involved has caused it in the past. I oppose the spirit of the part you are highlighting, but I suspect poverty is a bigger issue, and zip codes with higher poverty are going to see more layoffs like they always do.
I would say surely it isn't constitutional, but so many black preferences do exist now, unchallenged by law, that apparently the law doesn't care anymore. I would sure like to see racial preferences for whites, like white retreat areas in college, white sororities, white scholarships, etc. Everything, really, that's happening for discrimination in favor of blacks to happen for whites. It seems only fair to me.

I would say surely it isn't constitutional, but so many black preferences do exist now, unchallenged by law, that apparently the law doesn't care anymore. I would sure like to see racial preferences for whites, like white retreat areas in college, white sororities, white scholarships, etc. Everything, really, that's happening for discrimination in favor of blacks to happen for whites. It seems only fair to me.
Whether your point is good or not, had our laws and history spent centuries trying to create a permanent underclass out of white people instead of black people, that stuff would probably exist. I agree with the spirit of what you support. It's time to talk about if things like affirmative action are doing more harm than good, though it should be noted that the largest group to benefit from laws created to benefit underrepresented groups of people was white women. And the class of people in the U.S. today who represent permanent capital because of decades of wealth accumulation was created by white men, who did not have centuries and decades of the law and society working to impede wealth accumulation for them. It was only barely 50 years ago that black people were considered subhuman under the law in this country. Today if you say a black person's life matters, it sparks blind fury in a huge percentage of people in this country. That's going to continue to sustain movements to pass things like this.

It's all black,browns, tans ,whites ,lay off or they all have jobs.

Forum List

Back