I heard a quote "the average age of those who die from the Wuhan Virus is older than the average life expectancy"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Can anyone confirm this? I can't find the original source for this as I don't want to download any more databases, but if it's true it would be quite telling. I heard it on the Joe Rogan podcast show when he was interviewing Elon Musk. He said he saw it on social media.

I know of Joe, not his biggest fan, but this was worth watching this particular episode.

Can anyone confirm this? I can't find the original source for this as I don't want to download any more databases, but if it's true it would be quite telling. I heard it on the Joe Rogan podcast show when he was interviewing Elon Musk. He said he saw it on social media.

I know of Joe, not his biggest fan, but this was worth watching this particular episode.
85 is the Median age of Covid 19 deaths, half the people assuming room temperature are over that age which is above the life expectancy.

85 is the Median age of Covid 19 deaths, half the people assuming room temperature are over that age which is above the life expectancy.

Median is an interesting choice, but it eliminates outliers I suppose.

Time to open it all up then. I cannot formulate any other conclusion than "if you are at risk, avoid the danger, the rest of the world has to move forward".

Elon Musk himself had suggested that the identifying the cause of death to the Wuhan Virus is quite broad and outright dishonest in many cases. As has been said before, this is due to the manner in which hospitals are reimbursed. He sympathizes with these businesses as it puts them in a tough spot when they have lost revenue from so many other sources of elected surgeries and the like.

Let's open it up and get the world moving again, while making sure the communists pay an economic price. Trump should get into rally mode and bring his message to the people.

Forum List

Back