I have the death report of George Floyd

That page was released long ago.

The full autopsy report concluded he died of "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression." See, https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hen...ety/medical-examiner/floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf

Whether one finds that medical conclusion persuasive, is a different story.

But again, the OP is wrong in thinking that this has been hidden. It hasn’t been.
Following removal of the patch, serum fentanyl concentrations are reported to decrease with a meanelimination half-life of 17 hours (range, 13 to 22 hours).The mean peak plasma serum fentanyl concentration in adults given an 800 mcg oral transmucosal fentanylpreparation over 15 minutes is reported at 2.1 ng/mL (range, 1.4 - 3.0 ng/mL) at approximately 0.4 hours.Signs associated with fentanyl toxicity include severe respiratory depression, seizures, hypotension, coma anddeath. In fatalities from fentanyl, blood concentrations are variable and have been reported as low as 3 ng/mL.

"I can't breathe"

~S~

Following removal of the patch, serum fentanyl concentrations are reported to decrease with a meanelimination half-life of 17 hours (range, 13 to 22 hours).The mean peak plasma serum fentanyl concentration in adults given an 800 mcg oral transmucosal fentanylpreparation over 15 minutes is reported at 2.1 ng/mL (range, 1.4 - 3.0 ng/mL) at approximately 0.4 hours.Signs associated with fentanyl toxicity include severe respiratory depression, seizures, hypotension, coma anddeath. In fatalities from fentanyl, blood concentrations are variable and have been reported as low as 3 ng/mL.

"I can't breathe"

~S~
I believe the autopsy “findings” are suspect. But although I’ve had experience dealing with forensic pathologists, I have to also acknowledge that the vast majority of them seem more than competent and quite honest.

I believe the autopsy “findings” are suspect. But although I’ve had experience dealing with forensic pathologists, I have to also acknowledge that the vast majority of them seem more than competent and quite honest.
I've some field experience myself BA, many competent folks in the medical field

so what's you're point here????

~S~

Ok then, they claim the 'fent' was prevalent , and 'respiratory failure' conducive to it

agreed??

~S~
Let’s agree to forego the dance steps.

Are you constructing an argument about any of these things: the validity or the invalidity of the autopsy report, its conclusions, or the testimony?

It’s all good. What’s your belief?

Forum List

Back