“I Have No Idea What The Jurors Look Like” – Entire Government Jury in Proud Boys Trial Wears Masks and Won’t Take Them Off

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Do you have any other source besides gateway pundit? IT sounds outrageous to me the jury would still be in mask, but gateway pundit is far from reputable.
Damn right! Gateway Pundit! FAKE NEWS! Sic 'em. LOL
Any conservative leaning rag is FAKE NEWS!
God's own news outlets like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, Washington Post, New York Times wouldn't be sucked into reporting on FAKE NEWS!

God's own news outlets like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, Washington Post, New York Times wouldn't be sucked into reporting on FAKE NEWS!
No, I asked you a simple question. Have you seen the mask thing anywhere else? Gateway pundit is not reputable.

Isn't this something? There's no reason for them and prosecutors to be masked. COVID is officially been declared over.

That must be tough.

If it is true that they wore mask then it may be because of harassment. One person on the jury was followed and someone ask if she was on the jury.

Other jurors also told the court in sealed hearings this week that they had been “accosted,” one source told CNN, though it’s unclear to what extent.

That cold be the reason and I can find no fault in that.

Still I cannot find one story other than the one listed in this thread that says they were masked. One jury is reported to have COVID and was wearing a mask. This juror was dismissed. Other than that situation, there is no mention of jurors being masked except by the gateway pundit. Yet the first incident shows that they were not mask as she was followed and ask that question.

Isn't this something? There's no reason for them and prosecutors to be masked. COVID is officially been declared over.

If the RIght hadn't started threatening people................

As hard as it is to believe, this Dem court still has a mask order in place...

It's up to the judge's discretion.

When I was a federal juror, the tyrant judge ordered us to start wearing masks. My story is here...

Fight tyranny everywhere you see it. All it takes for evil to take over is for good men to remain silent.

When I was a federal juror, the tyrant judge ordered us to start wearing masks. My story is here...

Fight tyranny everywhere you see it. All it takes for evil to take over is for good men to remain silent.
Wow, Jim! Thanks for posting your experience.

However, Gateway Pundit is fake news at times. We will find out if this is one of those times.

Is it up to the Judge then?

In what planet that stupid Judge lives in?

COVID is over!

Me thinks he is protecting the snowflakes in the Jury.

Forum List

Back