I have no facts, just personal anecdotal conversations. Trump in a landslide!

I was checking out of Walmart at the self service when the clerk said "you ready for the election tomorrow"? I said "yup... and who are you voting for?", I asked. He said " Trump as I can't trust her!..See that magazine article about her being a criminal?... I don't like her and want Trump to win"! I then responded to him that "You know Trump is NOT Anti-immigrant". The MSM,etc. have done a good job leaving off an adjective. Do a google search on 'Trump is anti-immigrant' and you see there are over 12,000 results. Trump is "ANTI-ILLEGAL Immigrant"... he married a legal immigrant as my son did!" This hispanic Walmart employee AGREED! My better half at local supermarket had a waiting line discussion with some black people that told her they are voting for Trump!
You are reading it here.... Trump will win by a landslide. There are millions of Americans that are just sick and tired of people like Hillary using the world as the measuring stick for the USA deficiencies. Trump like me and millions like me LOVE America! We want America to be that exceptional country again and being the measuring stick compared to what Obama/Hillary have done... i.e. the "apology tour" approach! The UN is the leader approach. the "Lead from behind" approach. Millions like me who are tired of all the talk by the career politicians and their sweetheart deals. Watching Hillary taking for granted that the MSM her major ally will continue to tout her poll numbers I couldn't help but think...how dumb! How pompous. How delightful it will be to have Trump a non-politician win! A billionaire who isn't in it for the money as president! Who loves America like I do and millions of us do. That will make it a gigantic landslide win because the MSM says Hillary will win! A Trump/"deplorables"/American landslide to "Make America Great" again!
In a way, ANY Trump win, even if it's razor thin, is kind of a landslide.

The GOP kept Congress, they swung the SC for a generation, and a complete outsider won.

That's a fuckin' earthquake even if he won by just 2 electoral votes.

Trump might have won the electoral votes, but the popular vote said that the country wanted Hillary.

Instead of polling the people, maybe they should have polled the electorate voters, because theirs are the only ones that mattered.

I remember seeing a guy in Oregon who was telling the news that even if his district said they wanted Hillary, he wasn't going to vote for her.

Forum List

Back