I have changed my mind on packing SCOTUS. When Trump wins he should add 5 conservative judges

Biden and the Dims have a great idea and I am on board. Trump should add a bunch of conservative judges who will make sure that law are CONSTITUTIONAL and not allow legislation from the bench. Its the only way to save the greatest document in history, the Constitution.
Lol @ "when tRump wins"!

Biden and the Dims have a great idea and I am on board. Trump should add a bunch of conservative judges who will make sure that law are CONSTITUTIONAL and not allow legislation from the bench. Its the only way to save the greatest document in history, the Constitution.
The ability to "pack the Court," is just one example of why the Constitution is erroneous and needs to be replaced.

Five more would make 14, can't be an even number. He should appoint 6.

You’re right. Trump should add 6 conservative judges. The Dims are absolutely right that the SCOTUS should change after the election.

Breyer wont make it 4 years...so we can have it 13-2 CONSERVATIVE judges who will actually protect the Constitution.

And he probably will pack the court.

The ability to "pack the Court," is just one example of why the Constitution is erroneous and needs to be replaced.

Holy Shit. There are 200 other nations you can move to without our Constitution.

This kind of liberal scheme tends to backfire. Remember it was Schumer and Dingy Hairy who got rid of the judicial filibuster to pave the way for Obama but they just paved it for Trump.

I can see the GOP adding justices next year at Trump's insistence. I can also see President Trump admitting Northern North Dakota and Eastern Washington as states as well to add more Republican senators to the body.

Another liberal idea that they are talking about this year.

No, instead of judges, pack the court with Evangelical preachers.

Thanks for the idea Dims.

I am still for keeping the number at 9. Just replace liberal judges with conservative ones when such a vacancy occurs.

Yes, he should—fight down to their level, for once. But he will not. He will not because he is a good man who loves his country and believes in its ancient machinery. Even our great POTUS has been conditioned to seek the "moral high ground". A shame, when the reality is democrats care nothing about holding any real moral high ground and will fight dirty to the end.

AMEND the Constitution to specify 9 justices serving 20 year terms, with 2 justices nominated every 4 year Presidential term, and the Chief Justice nominated during the fifth Presidential term.

This kind of liberal scheme tends to backfire. Remember it was Schumer and Dingy Hairy who got rid of the judicial filibuster to pave the way for Obama but they just paved it for Trump.

I can see the GOP adding justices next year at Trump's insistence. I can also see President Trump admitting Northern North Dakota and Eastern Washington as states as well to add more Republican senators to the body.

Another liberal idea that they are talking about this year.

Not for supreme court justices, that is because all the republicans would filibuster judges.

We will probably impeach the alleged rapist on the SC and not pack the court.

Forum List

Back