I have a sure money maker. USMB reality TV

We won, you lost, and your top 2020 candidates are Warren, Biden, and Sanders how's that for awareness :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

fucked up as always since I am not a Dem and never have been.

But in your world there are only two options, your mind lack the ability to grasp there are those that are neither Repub nor Dem.

Oh please you are a known Trump hater which makes you at a minimum a Dem collaborator. :eusa_hand:

We won, you lost, and your top 2020 candidates are Warren, Biden, and Sanders how's that for awareness :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

But in your world there are only two options, your mind lack the ability to grasp there are those that are neither Repub nor Dem.

Oh please you are a known Trump hater which makes you at a minimum a Dem collaborator. :eusa_hand:

Thank you for proving my point...in your fucked up world one either worships Trump or they are a Dem/lefty. Your mind cannot even compute the idea that someone would not love Trump unless they were a far left wingnut.

You are the perfect partisan drone.

The lefts contradictions, flip flops, and hypocrisy would be gold!
Hypocrisy? Didn’t you used to care about deficits? You probably even thought presidents shouldn’t rule by executive order....

Return when you understand president Trump's strategy. Trump gets it, our debt is so huge now our only hope is very aggressive economic growth even if that requires deficits for a while longer.

The rest of the idiots in Washington would pursue the same damn policy of deficits plus spending increases plus economic killing government regulations plus economic killing shit trade deals guaranteeing our eventual collapse. President Trump's strategy in contrast has at least some hope of success.

Hypocrisy? Didn’t you used to care about deficits? You probably even thought presidents shouldn’t rule by executive order....

Return when you understand president Trump's strategy. Trump gets it, our debt is so huge now our only hope is very aggressive economic growth even if that requires deficits for a while longer.

The rest of the idiots in Washington would pursue the same damn policy of deficits plus spending increases plus economic killing government regulations plus economic killing shit trade deals guaranteeing our eventual collapse. President Trump's strategy in contrast has at least some hope of success.
Yeah remember when he made fun of Obama and said not hitting 3% was awful? Trump has not done that. Trump tax cuts haven’t paid for themselves. You don’t get it. We should never grow deficits during a strong economy. Trump has done everything right wing to increase growth and he can’t hit 3%.

Thank you for proving my point...in your fucked up world one either worships Trump or they are a Dem/lefty. Your mind cannot even compute the idea that someone would not love Trump unless they were a far left wingnut.

I proved you are a Trump hater. Actually no you prove that with most of your posts. If you don't support Dem's and you hate Trump then you are pretty much worthless. Sit on the fence and bitch and complain that's about all you are good at.

Yeah remember when he made fun of Obama and said not hitting 3% was awful? Trump has not done that. Trump tax cuts haven’t paid for themselves. You don’t get it. We should never grow deficits during a strong economy. Trump has done everything right wing to increase growth and he can’t hit 3%.

I remember most of your posts smell of TROLL. :eusa_hand:

I remember most of your posts smell of TROLL. :eusa_hand:
Is that how facts smell to you? I’m not surprised.

aggressive economic growth...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

upload_2020-1-17_8-13-27.png

I proved you are a Trump hater. Actually no you prove that with most of your posts. If you don't support Dem's and you hate Trump then you are pretty much worthless. Sit on the fence and bitch and complain that's about all you are good at.

As I said, you are the perfect partisan drone. And you prove it with each and every post.

Growing deficits is how we eliminate debt. Only right wingers would believe...

As I said, you are the perfect partisan drone. And you prove it with each and every post.

Why, because I hate the left's guts?

Its not my fault you are too dumb to understand.

You can’t be a real person. Nobody is this stupid,

No, because in your partisan driven world there is nothing but left and right and "left" is anyone that does not agree with you. You have drank the kool aid and are owned body and soul by your party.

Trump said it, so it has to be true in their world. They know nothing else.

Do something about it fool, go find a real 2020 candidate to run against Trump. :21:

No, because in your partisan driven world there is nothing but left and right and "left" is anyone that does not agree with you. You have drank the kool aid and are owned body and soul by your party.

Enough with your trolling. I don't support the left's policies and you have offered none, that leaves Trump.

Forum List

Back