I have a scar from a "knife fight with a turk"...

You suck. You bring nothing to any conversation. At least Mort is interesting. Youre just a petulant child and youre fucking stupid. At least be funny if youre going to insult people. You cant even fucking do THAT right.

I agree, but HereWeGoAgain is now on my target list, i will report every and eatch of his insults, i never before reported him let him 77 times get away with everything, and more times, but now i had enough. luiza is stupid and evil too but she has one thing going for her, she is a woman. That saves her for now.

... lol joke, but the turkish barber cut me with the knife upper eyelid left on the picture and i have a scar since two years, it doesnt go away anymore... but it was not a fight, and i guess he didnt do it intentionally it was a accident...

Eyes3-Cropped.jpg
Was the barber trying to shave your eyelashes?

... lol joke, but the turkish barber cut me with the knife upper eyelid left on the picture and i have a scar since two years, it doesnt go away anymore... but it was not a fight, and i guess he didnt do it intentionally it was a accident...

Eyes3-Cropped.jpg
I saw the title and knew it had to be you! Hide under his bed and when he goes to sleep absorb him.

Forum List

Back