I have a REAL solution for border crisis: CRYOGENICS!

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
The law requires illegals to be detained, not released, or deported. Nobody is entitled to come into America and file an asylum claim. Catch and release is not authorized by law.

We need to be detaining all these illegals and given them 2 option. First, they can file their frivolous asylum claim then fucking leave until it is adjudicated. The law does not allow them to stay here pending adjudication. Or, second, they can wait in one of our designated locations for the 5-6 years it will take for the immigration court to rule that their asylum claim is invalid. This way, we can deport them at that time because we know where they are.

At first I thought we could build a big fenced-in tent camp, complete with barbed wire and armed guards, where they can stay until their fake asylum claims were adjudicated. But then I started thinking about this. See, I am a problem solver. I solve problems for a living. Seriously.

I figure that it is patently unfair to ask the American taxpayer to pay for the maintenance of this camp, as well as food and healthcare for these ding dongs. So ultimately, I dismissed this as the perfect solution.

Next, I floated the idea of opening fire on these people with guns in order to detour illegal migration. But there are just too many pussies and chicken shit people with frail constitutions and delicate sensibilities who cannot stomach spilling a little blood to enforce our laws. “Oh, the children …” Boo hoo hoo! The migrants do not even care about the children or they would not be dragging them along on such a dangerous journey.

Here is my third solution. Freeze the motherfuckers. Put them into a nice, deep cryogenic freeze state pending adjudication of their false asylum claims. All we will have is the initial start-up costs of creating enough apparatus and space to warehouse them. Ongoing costs will be minimal. When their asylum claims are dismissed, we thaw them out and then promptly deport them. Frozen migrants will not be hurting anybody. It will not cost as much to keep them up. We can stack their frozen bodies like cordwood!

Why not? Why the fuck not?!? They are the ones putting everybody in this spot. They need to bear the brunt of the hard times and stop fucking bothering us taxpayers.

See 200 Frozen Heads and Bodies Await Revival at This Arizona Cryonics Facility

Last edited:
The law requires illegals to be detained, not released, or deported. Nobody is entitled to come into America and file an asylum claim. Catch and release is not authorized by law.

We need to be detaining all these illegals and given them 2 option. First, they can file their frivolous asylum claim then fucking leave until it is adjudicated. The law does not allow them to stay here pending adjudication. Or, second, they can wait in one of our designated locations for the 5-6 years it will take for the immigration court to rule that their asylum claim is invalid. This way, we can deport them at that time because we know where they are.

At first I thought we could build a big fenced-in tent camp, complete with barbed wire and armed guards, where they can stay until their fake asylum claims were adjudicated. But then I started thinking about this. See, I am a problem solver. I solve problems for a living. Seriously.

I figure that it is patently unfair to ask the American taxpayer to pay for the maintenance of this camp, as well as food and healthcare for these ding dongs. So ultimately, I dismissed this as the perfect solution.

Next, I floated the idea of opening fire on these people with guns in order to detour illegal migration. But there are just too many pussies and chicken shit people with frail constitutions and delicate sensibilities who cannot stomach spilling a little blood to enforce our laws. “Oh, the children …” Boo hoo hoo! The migrants do not even care about the children or they would not be dragging them along on such a dangerous journey.

Here is my third solution. Freeze the motherfuckers. Put them into a nice, deep cryogenic freeze state pending adjudication of their false asylum claims. All we will have is the initial start-up costs of creating enough apparatus and space to warehouse them. Ongoing costs will be minimal. When their asylum claims are dismissed, we thaw them out and then promptly deport them. Frozen migrants will not be hurting anybody. It will not cost as much to keep them up. We can stack their frozen bodies like cordwood!

Why not? Why the fuck not?!? They are the ones putting everybody in this spot. They need to bear the brunt of the hard times and stop fucking bothering us taxpayers.

See 200 Frozen Heads and Bodies Await Revival at This Arizona Cryonics Facility
Well placed 50 cal machine guns belt fed and spray where ever the wall is being breached. Once the wall of bodies get to a certain height, i think the message will be heard.

Forum List

Back