I have a question

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

^ (my kitty typed that.)^

Christ's glorified body doesn't age. He should have the same color hair as He did before He died.
I think His hair is white for the same reason Moses' hair turned white.

Last edited:
Olives are black when ripe. If you mean lighter skinned that is possible but there are plenty of lighter skinned Africans. Black Africans come in all color shades despite what is shown to us. The reason I say this is because people act like the modern day image of Jews are representative of the true Jewish people. "Jewish" was a religion not a color. These modern day Jews are actually from Europe and not Palestine. That image gets stuck in peoples head and they cant take hearing that the original Jews were not white. Its well documented that Ethiopians have a longer history of being Jewish by about 500 years before the European Jews.

Face of a Canaanite man (fragment) from Beth Shan Painting on a jar (about 1300 BCE)

ancientsyrians.png

Did you know that Jews with the name Cohen are related to the Levitical priesthood? Yes, anyone can convert to Judaism; however, Hitler wanted to stamp out what he considered a "race." I do not see people generally converting to that "religion" unless they happen to marry a Jewish spouse --- though it can happen. And I do realize that Moses married an Ethiopian woman. However, that in no way means that she was "black" or not "black."

Europeans converted to that religion long before Hitler was around. Pretty good evidence Moses himself was Black and Ethiopians are definitely Black people. Have you ever thought how odd it was that if Moses was white why did no one would say anything about it in Egypt? I honestly think the only difference between the Egyptians and the Jewish was that of religion and not skin color.
Europeans went mainly from paganism to Christianity. The first Christian converts were Jews, and these included James, the brother of Jesus.

I dont get how that makes them more credible because they are scholars. Scholars also told us Columbus discovered America.

I know from first hand experience some italians are racist against Blacks. However, I still dont get your point in bringing them up.

You have to admit there are some Black researchers that will not publish their findings because they know they will called Afrocentric. So they go for the money instead of the truth. however I can see where that would be construed as racist. How about the other links that dispute your findings?

The website is pandering to their audience.

The argument that people did something wrong so therefore your website must be true is a weak argument. AD HOC ERGO PROCTOR HOC.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc, Latin for "after this, therefore because of this", is a logical fallacy (of the questionable cause variety) that states "Since Y event followed X event, Y event must have been caused by X event." It is often shortened to simply post hoc. It is subtly different from the fallacy cum hoc ergo propter hoc, in which two things or events occur simultaneously or the chronological ordering is insignificant or unknown, also referred to as false cause, coincidental correlation, or correlation not causation.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The website you listed is pandering to its audience. Why is that one more credible than a website I listed? Why are you avoiding the question posed by the other links? Lastly please explain how you can be black but not "Black" in that area of the world during that time?

Phoenicia (UK /fɨˈnɪʃə/ or US /fəˈniːʃə/;[2] from the Greek: Φοινίκη, Phoiníkē; Arabic: فينيقية*, Finiqyah) was an ancient Semitic civilization situated on the western, coastal part of the Fertile Crescent and centered on the coastline of modern Lebanon.

Phoenicians are widely thought to have originated from the earlier Canaanite inhabitants of the region. Although Egyptian seafaring expeditions had already been made to Byblos to bring back "cedars of Lebanon" as early as the 3rd millennium BC, continuous contact only occurred in the Egyptian New Empire period.

"Phoenicia" is really a Classical Greek term used to refer to the region of the major Canaanite port towns, and does not correspond exactly to a cultural identity that would have been recognised by the Phoenicians themselves. It is uncertain to what extent the Phoenicians viewed themselves as a single ethnicity and nationality. Their civilization was organized in city-states, similar to ancient Greece.[5]

Phoenicia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the bible, Jesus said he was going to return "soon", and it's been over two thousand years.

That shows how the truth, and human perception of it, is so different.

A lot of "christians" "believe" that the world is only seven thousand years old (from the Scopes Monkey trial), according to the bible. If "soon" is over two thousand years, then a day to God could be a billion years.

It is written:

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. - 2 Peter 3:7,8

And again it is written:

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness, but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in all holy conversation and godliness. - 2 Peter 3: 9 - 11

Last edited:
The Hebrews were likely olive skinned. Of course there were Blacks, just like there are "red" skinned, "yellow" skinned, and "white" skinned people. But those that embraced the sunny hot climates likely interbred and produced humans who were darker in skin tone. Those that liked colder climates tended to get less sun and needed less skin protection ---- interbred lighter skin tones. And I really believe that this took only thousands of years and not millions....

Olives are black when ripe. If you mean lighter skinned that is possible but there are plenty of lighter skinned Africans. Black Africans come in all color shades despite what is shown to us. The reason I say this is because people act like the modern day image of Jews are representative of the true Jewish people. "Jewish" was a religion not a color. These modern day Jews are actually from Europe and not Palestine. That image gets stuck in peoples head and they cant take hearing that the original Jews were not white. Its well documented that Ethiopians have a longer history of being Jewish by about 500 years before the European Jews.

Face of a Canaanite man (fragment) from Beth Shan Painting on a jar (about 1300 BCE)

ancientsyrians.png

Did you know that Jews with the name Cohen are related to the Levitical priesthood? Yes, anyone can convert to Judaism; however, Hitler wanted to stamp out what he considered a "race." I do not see people generally converting to that "religion" unless they happen to marry a Jewish spouse --- though it can happen. And I do realize that Moses married an Ethiopian woman. However, that in no way means that she was "black" or not "black."

I know about the Cohen name and you are correct on Hitler but mistaken on Zipporah not being a black woman, LN.
It is written: Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife. Numbers 12: 1

And again it is written: Why were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses? The anger of the Lord burned against them, and he left them. When the cloud lifted from above the Tent, there stood Miriam - leperous - like snow. Aaron turned toward her, and saw that she had leprosy, and he said to Moses, Please, my lord, do not hold against us this sin we have so foolishly committed. Numbers 12: 8, 9, 10, 11

So Moses prayed for her and God had him put her outside the camp for 7 days and then he healed her skin.

It seems to me she was judged along the lines of her judgment of Moses wife - skin color - Cushites are black ( Habbakuk 3:7) and Miriam turned "snow white".

One more thing that is noteworthy, Little Nipper, when the Lord said Why were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses do you understand that when they spoke against Moses wife they were speaking against him also? Yes, as they were one flesh... it is a very dangerous thing to speak against the Lords anointed..

It is written: Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. - Psalm 105: 15

People do not realize the trouble their tongue can get them into with God. This story is a very good lesson to heed on the matter.

Last edited:

ancientsyrians.png

Europeans converted to that religion long before Hitler was around. Pretty good evidence Moses himself was Black and Ethiopians are definitely Black people. Have you ever thought how odd it was that if Moses was white why did no one would say anything about it in Egypt? I honestly think the only difference between the Egyptians and the Jewish was that of religion and not skin color.

Moses wasn't black. Moses was a Hebrew. Zipporah, his wife was a black woman. A Cushite.

Moses wasn't black. Moses was a Hebrew. Zipporah, his wife was a black woman. A Cushite.

How do you know Moses was not black?

Because he was a Hebrew. Not a Cushite / Ethiopian. ( that was his wife Zipporah ) The Caanites were Greek & such anyhow, which brings me to this question, Asceplias. Would you rather find out you were a descendant from the marriage of Moses and Zipporah or a descendant of idolaters such as the Caanite people were? ( the latter of which had no claim to the land of Israel or godly heritage! ) Is there any comparison? You got the better thing... be happy for good news! :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Because he was a Hebrew. Not a Cushite / Ethiopian. ( that was his wife Zipporah ) The Caanites were Greek & such anyhow, which brings me to this question, Asceplias. Would you rather find out you were a descendant of the marriage of Moses and Zipporah or a descendant of idolaters such as the Caanite people were? Is there any comparison? You got the better thing... be happy for good news! :eusa_angel:

Who told you Hebrews were White and not Black? Canaanites were definitely not Greek the were Black. You can see in the pics I posted above. I don't really care which one I descended from. I am just interested in the truth.

Didn't you see the movie? Charlton Heston?

Sheesh.

Why did they leave out the part where God turned his arm white then back? :lol:

It was leprosy or like leprosy. The King James is a near - literal Bible so I don't know where you got the word "white" from.

Exodus 4:6 And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

Leviticus 13:3 And the priest shall look on the plague in the skin of the flesh: and when the hair in the plague is turned white, and the plague in sight be deeper than the skin of his flesh, it is a plague of leprosy: and the priest shall look on him, and pronounce him unclean.

Because he was a Hebrew. Not a Cushite / Ethiopian. ( that was his wife Zipporah ) The Caanites were Greek & such anyhow, which brings me to this question, Asceplias. Would you rather find out you were a descendant of the marriage of Moses and Zipporah or a descendant of idolaters such as the Caanite people were? Is there any comparison? You got the better thing... be happy for good news! :eusa_angel:

Who told you Hebrews were White and not Black? Canaanites were definitely not Greek the were Black. You can see in the pics I posted above. I don't really care which one I descended from. I am just interested in the truth.

Phoenicians were Greek.

Sheesh.

Why did they leave out the part where God turned his arm white then back? :lol:

It was leprosy or like leprosy. The King James is a near - literal Bible so I don't know where you got the word "white" from.

Exodus 4:6 And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

Leviticus 13:3 And the priest shall look on the plague in the skin of the flesh: and when the hair in the plague is turned white, and the plague in sight be deeper than the skin of his flesh, it is a plague of leprosy: and the priest shall look on him, and pronounce him unclean.

From the snow part.

Phoenicians were Greek.

The Phoenicians were actually Canaanites that traded with the Greeks. The Greeks called them Phoenicians so that would be a neat trick that they were Greek. Who told you the Hebrews were white?

Hebrews being held by Assyrians. These guys look like they are Black to me.

Canaan_assyrian_Hebrews_captivity.jpg

Last edited:

Sheesh.

Never saw the movie but I've read the bible and the Word of God is clear Moses was a Hebrew and he was not a black man! lol! Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Are you reading the bible or getting your facts from Hollywood these days? I could care less whether Hollywood presented Moses as a Chinese man! ha! ha! He was a Hebrew!

It is Written:

And there went a man of the house of Levi, and took to wife a daughter of Levi. And the woman bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months. And when she could no longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with pitch, and put the child therein, and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink.

And his sister stood afar off, to witness what would be done to him. And the daughter of Pharoah cam down to wash herself at the river, and her maidens walked along by the river's edge, and when she saw the ark among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it.

And when she opened it, she saw the child, and behold the baby wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews children. - Exodus 2:1 - 6

And again it is written: And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharoah's daughter, and he became her son, And she called his name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water - Exodus 2: 10

The Egyptians are such a light skinned people I imagine Moses blended right on in... :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Phoenicians were Greek.

The Phoenicians were actually Canaanites that traded with the Greeks. The Greeks called them Phoenicians so that would be a neat trick that they were Greek. Who told you the Hebrews were white?

Who told you the Hebrews were Black is the better question! lol! Outside of Moses and Zipporah's two sons who entered the promised land I have not got a clue who you are talking about! Seriously! I do not mean to sound disrespectful but you need to read your bible, Sir. None of those people in captivity entered in because of their unbelief. Read the bible. You are way out in left field on this one.. go ask the Jews. I cannot argue with you. God won't allow it. Have a nice day and may the Lord bless you. Amen.

Last edited:

Sheesh.

Never saw the movie but I've read the bible and the Word of God is clear Moses was a Hebrew and he was not a black man! lol! Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Are you reading the bible or getting your facts from Hollywood these days? I could care less whether Hollywood presented Moses as a Chinese man! ha! ha! He was a Hebrew!

It is Written:

And there went a man of the house of Levi, and took to wife a daughter of Levi. And the woman bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months. And when she could no longer hide him, she took for him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with pitch, and put the child therein, and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink.

And his sister stood afar off, to witness what would be done to him. And the daughter of Pharoah cam down to wash herself at the river, and her maidens walked along by the river's edge, and when she saw the ark among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it.

And when she opened it, she saw the child, and behold the baby wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews children. - Exodus 2:1 - 6

And again it is written: And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharoah's daughter, and he became her son, And she called hs name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water - Exodus 2: 10

The Egyptians are such a light skinned people I imagine Moses blended right on in... :eusa_angel:

I too believe Moses was Hebrew but what I'm asking is who told you the Hebrews were not Black?

Phoenicians were Greek.

Who told you the Hebrews were Black is the better question! lol! Outside of Moses and Zipporah's two sons who entered the promised land I have not got a clue who you are talking about! Seriously! I do not mean to sound disrespectful but you need to read your bible, Sir. None of those people in captivity entered in because of their unbelief. Read the bible. You are way out in left field on this one.. go ask the Jews. I cannot argue with you. God won't allow it. Have a nice day and may the Lord bless you. Amen.

Wow! Do you not see proof in the picture drawn in ancient times? Where in the Bible does it say Moses was white? Which jews should I ask? The Ethiopian ones or the European ones?

Forum List

Back