I have a new name

I was having trouble logging on and tried everything to be accepted. Once I must have tried with the name "Briggs". I am actually Jackson, so don't think I am a newbie...just the same ol' Jackson.. Great to be back!

Ah, so the B, the R, the I and the two Gs are all silent. :thup:

Yanno what will help, put your old avatar back up with the new name. And say hello to Stratton for us.

I was having trouble logging on and tried everything to be accepted. Once I must have tried with the name "Briggs". I am actually Jackson, so don't think I am a newbie...just the same ol' Jackson.. Great to be back!

Hey, I just came across another poster named "Jackson". Stole it out from under you I guess. I did not take note of his "Joined" date but maybe that's why you got the shift.

• Banned

Hey, I just came across another poster named "Jackson". Stole it out from under you I guess. I did not take note of his "Joined" date but maybe that's why you got the shift.
Really? How is that possible? What thread was he on, do you remember?

I don't, but I just did a search.

Let's see if this link works ---

The profile says Nashville, joined 2010

• Banned

Damn. That's me! Hate to be a whiner, but I want my account back!

Hey, Jackson Briggs--I don't fry donuts for someone who just takes a new name, but I happened to have some Irish coffee on hand. It'll make you feel better about being called "Briggs" now, anyway. Glad you made it back.
1585049425759.png

Damn. That's me! Hate to be a whiner, but I want my account back!

I can see why but how did you post without access? Or did your Jackson account dump AFTER the software shift?

I bet the mods can make it happen, when they have time. They shifted Buttsoiler's account around to "Patriot" and I'm pretty sure they had his Buttsoiler posts follow. They should be able to do the same in reverse I'd think.

Last edited:
Noted thanks bud....Briggs it is from here on forth....

Go, Jackson! I mean, er, Briggs!

:yes_text12:

Something to welcome you back, as in an apple a day keeps the medicoes away:
1585154526698.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back