I Have A Lot Of Respect For Democrats

Getting Trump is more important to them than winning the presidency in 2024. I have to respect them for that. But, I just don't see how, when the end result is Trump being president again, that works out for them. Someone needs to explain that to me.

You are dreaming. Listening to people who want you to believe that it is ALL about Trump.

Trump and 2024 are 2 different things, which is exactly why there are at least 14 Republicans running for the Presidency right now.

:)

Getting Trump is more important to them than winning the presidency in 2024. I have to respect them for that. But, I just don't see how, when the end result is Trump being president again, that works out for them. Someone needs to explain that to me.

It's quite easy to explain, though, you won't understand. You think everyone else suffers from your delusions.

You are dreaming. Listening to people who want you to believe that it is ALL about Trump.

Trump and 2024 are 2 different things, which is exactly why there are at least 14 Republicans running for the Presidency right now.

:)
Perhaps you've forgotten, but Trump came out of nowhere in 2016 and dispatched 15 experienced politicians to get the nomination.

Trump is not above the law

His past crimes are catching up with him. They are adding up.
Running for President will not save him

The main point that's noticed is that none of you have any respect for yourselves anymore. Americans are actually celebrating mass shooting for political reasons.

Six points and gaining.
America has ways of preventing one of its wars from being defused due to a change of presidents.

Americans need to start looking at the real possibly of defeat.

But it can be a defeat that America can claim isn't their defeat, and was due to the Ukraine's inefficient effort. Or Something??

Politically counterspinning a loss as a win?

Forum List

Back