I Have A Lot Of Respect For Democrats

The main point that's noticed is that none of you have any respect for yourselves anymore. Americans are actually celebrating mass shooting for political reasons.
What? It is democrats who say not to let a good crisis go to waste. Even before investigations are done, they are already clamoring for more gun control. Then, after the investigation shows that the common sense gun control policies they want wouldn't have stopped that mass shooting, they still clamor for more gun control.

Trump is going down and will be doing the perp walk to the White House...That should inspire more criminals to be president.
You guys have been saying that for six years now, Trump is going down, and yet he hasn't yet. In fact, he's up on Biden six points in the polls now since his phony indictment.

You are dreaming. Listening to people who want you to believe that it is ALL about Trump.

Trump and 2024 are 2 different things, which is exactly why there are at least 14 Republicans running for the Presidency right now.

:)
What? Polls show Trump up on Biden by six points for 2024.

Trump is not above the law

His past crimes are catching up with him. They are adding up.
Running for President will not save him
Democratic accusations are piling up. And the purpose of this thread is to show that since the indictments, Trump has now pulled ahead of Biden in the polls due to Democrats weaponization of the government for political, which is apparently backfiring.

I did. Please refer back to post number one.
In the first post you ASSUME that Trump will be the winner of the 2024.

I was just pointing out what has happened in the 2018, 2020 and 2022 elections and pointing out just how early it is to crow about any poll saying that Trump is ahead of Biden.

That may be the case, but all that matters is who is going to come out and vote on November 8, 2024. 17 months is too long a way away to predict anything.

You guys have been saying that for six years now, Trump is going down, and yet he hasn't yet. In fact, he's up on Biden six points in the polls now since his phony indictment.
Yeah, he is, and, yeah, he will, and the poll you note has terrible protocols.

THE GOP has a massive disaster coming in its trainwreck of a defeat next year.

In the first post you ASSUME that Trump will be the winner of the 2024.

I was just pointing out what has happened in the 2018, 2020 and 2022 elections and pointing out just how early it is to crow about any poll saying that Trump is ahead of Biden.

That may be the case, but all that matters is who is going to come out and vote on November 8, 2024. 17 months is too long a way away to predict anything.

The point is, you guys are attacking Trump with phony investigations and it's making Trump more popular.

Forum List

Back