I have a confession to make--

King James Bible
Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

It's always fun to root around in the bible and pretending to be some sort of 'scholar' and cite verses n stuff , especially when they're cited by illiterates out of context and as if the book is just a collection of isolated verses with no relation to each other or themes. IT's a lot easier and much more fun than actual study, which can only bring disappointment and sadness to most sociopaths.
IT's a lot easier and much more fun than actual study, which can only bring disappointment and sadness to most sociopaths.
it's time for you to run away again sicko ...

1589565139148.png

is that one of your sociopaths.

The post-exilic Jews who took over Jerusalem had pretty much abandoned all the old covenants as well;

What happened in the past will remain in the past for historians to right about.

What concerns me is in the here and now.

In the 1940’s a sect of Jews declared a chunk of Palestine to be their homeland; calling it “Israel” which was a false claim then and remains false today. The Israelites then violated every commandment given to them by God including but not limited to the wanton murder of many Palestinian children.

The Israeli’s only chance for redemption is to ask the Lord for forgiveness for their past discretions and a pledge to obey His commandments from this point on.

Still we all know the Israeli’s will do no such thing and this lack of remorse seals their fate.

King James Bible
Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

And so, it will be done

:)-

Loking back, I ask myself; what was I talking about-?

I first heard/read the term “the chosen people” when I was in my 40’s.

From my 14th birthday+/- until 25th+/- birthday I only knew the New Testament from a Catholic point of view and a Baptist’s point of view as seen through the verses in the New Testament. I do not recall hearing or reading the term “Old Testament” until I was past 40 & now, I’m over 70.

Not being Jewish & only reading the Old Testament I never knew how much involved the Lord was with the Israelite people, It wasn’t until I read The Old Testament that I learned how involved the Lord was with His Chosen, the Israelite people in The Old Testament.

There the Lord did single them out in the following verses.

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

From those verses and onward I learned that the Lord set out conditions that they must follow to get His eternal grace.

I did not understand what this all meant until I came across the site below that I found on the internet.

Love the Stranger as thyself

This helped me make since of this, does it help you too-?

I'll make it even easier for you.

Don't worry about the Jews. We won't worry about you.
That's not true of all Jews, only those who believe that their heritage wins them a ticket to heaven or they don't believe in God at all.

I first heard/read the term “the chosen people” when I was in my 40’s.

From my 14th birthday+/- until 25th+/- birthday I only knew the New Testament from a Catholic point of view and a Baptist’s point of view as seen through the verses in the New Testament. I do not recall hearing or reading the term “Old Testament” until I was past 40 & now, I’m over 70.

Not being Jewish & only reading the Old Testament I never knew how much involved the Lord was with the Israelite people, It wasn’t until I read The Old Testament that I learned how involved the Lord was with His Chosen, the Israelite people in The Old Testament.

There the Lord did single them out in the following verses.

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

From those verses and onward I learned that the Lord set out conditions that they must follow to get His eternal grace.

I did not understand what this all meant until I came across the site below that I found on the internet.

Love the Stranger as thyself

This helped me make since of this, does it help you too-?

How do I break this to you.....the Old Testament is a mix of supernatural fiction and battle events that occurred. Take it with a grain of salt. A good example is the fictional story of Moses' freeing the Jewish slaves and fleeing, with the Pharaoh and his army in hot pursuit, culminating with the Moses parting the Red Sea and once across, the Red Sea drowning the Pharaoh and his army. Two main problems with this fairy tale:
1. Ample evidence exists that shows the workers were not slaves, but paid workers.
2. The Clerics/Scribes kept excellent records of their Pharaohs, including their deaths. No Pharaoh drowned with his army in the Red Sea.
Then there's the fictional paradise land of Eden and Eve talking to a serpent.....and of course, the world covering flood. Well, as I said, take it with a grain of salt and just learn from those passages that teach kindness. After all, what more do we need to learn other than, "be kind to one anther and do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

From my 14th birthday+/- until 25th+/- birthday I only knew the New Testament from a Catholic point of view...

...I do not recall hearing or reading the term “Old Testament” until I was past 40 & now, I’m over 70.
There is a reading from the Old Testament at every mass in every Catholic church.

lol... right. Then you 'celebrate' the torture and death of Jesus and solemnly eat him and drink his blood seeking spiritual life on your knees from a lifeless matzo made by human hands that in your delusions profess to believe is the actual body of Christ.

Awesome!

ps. Thats a lot of baloney to swallow..

Maybe the Jews were on to something by refusing to eat the flesh of swine. Because they do not ruminate, the flesh of swine defiles and contaminates the mind. They'll swallow any garbage without thinking at all . the smellier the better.

Thanks for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving kosher law and for providing clear evidence that the law is still in effect and remains in full force by demonstrating the consequences for setting those instructions aside and so generously and publicly regurgitating the addled contents of your unclean mind.

Last edited:
From my 14th birthday+/- until 25th+/- birthday I only knew the New Testament from a Catholic point of view...

...I do not recall hearing or reading the term “Old Testament” until I was past 40 & now, I’m over 70.
There is a reading from the Old Testament at every mass in every Catholic church.

lol... right. Then you 'celebrate' the torture and death of Jesus and solemnly eat him and drink his blood seeking spiritual life on your knees from a lifeless matzo made by human hands that in your delusions profess to believe is the actual body of Christ.

Awesome!
No. I celebrate his resurrection. I mourn his death. I wouldn't expect you to understand it. I expect you to misstate it.

Awesome!
The Hindu religion has multiple deities, have statues and provide offerings to satisfy their deities. Buddhism, classified among the religions, is actually just a philosophy. People just drag their religion into it. There are about 1400 recognized religions in the world and of course, the ways their followers observe their religions, vary. I fail to see how the Christians performing their religious rituals is any worse than those of other religions and thus needs derision. As an Atheist, I don't give a crap as to how any of those followers of their particular religions, go through their machinations to ease their minds. It's just their thing. The only time I get uptight about religion is when it runs governments and mandates that the non-believers/followers, obey the tenets that that religion demands of its followers.

Last edited:
ps. Thats a lot of baloney to swallow..
I wouldn't expect you to understand a faith not your own any better than I would undertand a faith not my own. Of course I don't fail as miserably at it as you do because I remember that the adherents of other faiths are human beings with feelings just like I am.
Maybe the Jews were on to something by refusing to eat the flesh of swine. Because they do not ruminate, the flesh of swine defiles and contaminates the mind. They'll swallow any garbage without thinking at all . the smellier the better.
Maybe. Or maybe you are so eaten up with hate that you can't be objective.
Thanks for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving kosher law and for providing clear evidence that the law is still in effect and remains in full force by demonstrating the consequences for setting those instructions aside and so generously and publicly regurgitating the addled contents of your unclean mind.
You are more than welcome. You aren't hurting me with your words. You are only hurting yourself.

Awesome!
The Hindu religion has multiple deities, have statues and provide offerings to satisfy their deities. Buddhism, classified among the religions, is actually just a philosophy. People just drag their religion into it. There are about 1400 recognized religions in the world and of course, the ways their followers observe their religions, vary. I fail to see how the Christians performing their religious rituals is any worse than those of other religions and thus needs derision. As an Atheist, I don't give a crap as to how any of those followers of their particular religions, go through their machinations to ease their minds. It's just their thing. The only time I get uptight about religion is when it runs governments and mandates that the non-believers/followers, obey the tenets that that religion demands of its followers.

Then you should be uptight, very uptight.

In case you haven't noticed, historically, all of our laws have been based on the most ignorant superficial and perverse interpretation of mosaic law and biblical teaching possible.

There is only an illusion of a separation between church and state.

This unholy union has become so brazen that they don't even bother to put any shade on their shit anymore.

Last edited:

Awesome!

In case you haven't noticed, historically, all of our laws have been based on the most ignorant superficial and perverse interpretation of mosaic law and biblical teaching possible.
Oh yeah, ALL those laws. Those pesky laws that are just awful. Like being against murder and stealing, which is clearly based upon the Hebrew Ten Commandments. I mean...what the hell were the founders thinking?!

Awesome!

Oh yeah, ALL those laws. Those pesky laws that are just awful. Like being against murder and stealing, which is clearly based upon the Hebrew Ten Commandments. I mean...what the hell were the founders thinking?!

When Jesus said that Satan was a murderer from the beginning he was referring to the story of adam and eve where satan tricked them into defying the command of God which caused their death that was not physical in nature because they lived out the rest of their natural lives in fruitless confusion.

The law to not murder is not about homicide.

If they based our law on this teaching there would be no pigmen running amok, no gullible people, no snake oil salesmen, no false prophets or false religions anywhere and, consequently, no homicide.

Last edited:

Awesome!

When Jesus said that Satan was a murderer from the beginning he was referring to the story of adam and eve where satan tricked them into defying the command of God which caused their death which was not physical in nature because they lived out the rest of their natural lives in fruitless confusion.

If they based our law on this teaching there would be no pigmen running amok or false religions anywhere and, consequently, no homicide.
Okay. Let's take a step back into reality. There was no "serpent/snake" talking to anyone in a perfect "Garden of Eden". It's a fictional tale. Similar to the fictional tale of a Moses fleeing the Pharaoh and his army that chased him and his followers. There are no Satan's, Devil's, Beelzebub's, et cetera. With the exception of some of the battles cited in the Old Testament, the stories are just that, stories. Moralistic tales meant to control how we behave.

Awesome!

When Jesus said that Satan was a murderer from the beginning he was referring to the story of adam and eve where satan tricked them into defying the command of God which caused their death which was not physical in nature because they lived out the rest of their natural lives in fruitless confusion.

If they based our law on this teaching there would be no pigmen running amok or false religions anywhere and, consequently, no homicide.
Okay. Let's take a step back into reality. There was no "serpent/snake" talking to anyone in a perfect "Garden of Eden". It's a fictional tale. Similar to the fictional tale of a Moses fleeing the Pharaoh and his army that chased him and his followers. There are no Satan's, Devil's, Beelzebub's, et cetera. With the exception of some of the battles cited in the Old Testament, the stories are just that, stories. Moralistic tales meant to control how we behave.

All fiction alludes to fact. Every fairy tale, however fantastical, has a hidden teaching relevant in this reality. And if you have never seen a descendant of that ever elusive talking serpent of old, watch a TV evangelist for a few minutes.

Forum List

Back