I Hate to Say It, But the January 6 Committee Has Proved that Trump Committed a Serious Crime on January 6, 2021

January 6 was the day the Senate would certify the Electoral College results. The whole world knew that a massive protest was going to occur and that tensions were sky high. It boggles the mind to suggest that the House Sergeant at Arms would make such an enormous decision on security without consulting with his boss, Pelosi. I find such a scenario incredibly hard to believe.

First things first. Trump didn't authorize the National Guard to protect the capitol, but instead to protect his MAGA supporters.

President Donald Trump wanted National Guard troops in Washington to protect his supporters at a Jan. 6 rally that ended with them attacking the U.S. Capitol, leaving five dead, Trump's former Pentagon chief testified on Wednesday.

"Mr. Meadows sent an email to an individual about the events on January 6 and said that the National Guard would be present to ''protect pro Trump people'' and that many more would be available on standby,"

Your article is of course nonsense, but seriously can you find a criminal statue that says if you don't tell a group of protestors to ceast and desist that you become an accessory to a felony?

Actually not a felony, but a clear violation of his oath of office. And clearly an impeachable offense.

Oh come on. Don't be obtuse.

Let me ask you something -

AntiFa. What did they get out of it?

The black kids, y'know... looting. Nikes. Jewelry. They got something out of it.

What did AntiFa get out of it? They weren't looting. But they WERE firebombing, and agitating, and guiding events ...

Let me ask you something else - who paid for all that AntiFa activity? These are a bunch of kids, do you think they paid for it themselves out of the goodness of their hate filled hearts? No way - they were funded. Which means a lot of things.

Proof Of every Dem cheering Antifa. Can’t find even one.

Out of the 2500 who entered and broke in to the capitol, how many of the tresspassers do you think this Ray Epps guy encouraged to go in? 25? 50?

I think that perhaps y'all are being lead down a rabbit hole by your alternative right wing media, to distract from the full picture of what happened.
They’re not being led down a rabbit hole… they look for rabbit holes to dive into.

Epps was not an FBI agent

Gees

Your article is of course nonsense, but seriously can you find a criminal statue that says if you don't tell a group of protestors to ceast and desist that you become an accessory to a felony?
The felony isn't because Trump refused to call for a cease and desist, but because Trump ordered the attack.
The new facts about the role of the proud boys and oath keepers makes it clear that Trump ordered his supporters to the capitol as reinforcements.

If Trump gets re-elected he should make Steve Bannon the Attorney General and Roger Stone the Director of National Intelligence

Of course Trump would have to overrule the FBI background checks, in order to give either one of them a security clearance.

Proof Of every Dem cheering Antifa. Can’t find even one.
Google "fucktard Democrat mayors", you'll find dozens of them.

Google "racist newscasters", you'll find dozens more.

The proof is already in the public domain, and our worthless FBI can't seem to find it either.

Lefties are fucked up. Rotten human beings. And piss poor Americans

Google "fucktard Democrat mayors", you'll find dozens of them.

Google "racist newscasters", you'll find dozens more.

The proof is already in the public domain, and our worthless FBI can't seem to find it either.

Lefties are fucked up. Rotten human beings. And piss poor Americans
Then surely you can link to some of that cheering proof.

Fine...tell me where he actually DID call for violence! I can show you EXACTLY where he called for peaceful protest!

For two months prior to Jan 6th Trump told these people the election had been stolen. He told them they were the last hope to save the country, he told them they had to fight to save the country. People on Trump's legal team said that Mike Pence should be hung.

Then you all pretend that none of that had any impact on what took place on Jan 6th, despite so many of the people arrested saying they were there because of what Trump said

Then surely you can link to some of that cheering proof.
Not inclined to do work for ignorant lefties today, when they can just as easily do it themselves.

The history is in the public domain, it's not being disputed. By either side, that i know of.

For two months prior to Jan 6th Trump told these people the election had been stolen. He told them they were the last hope to save the country, he told them they had to fight to save the country. People on Trump's legal team said that Mike Pence should be hung.

Then you all pretend that none of that had any impact on what took place on Jan 6th, despite so many of the people arrested saying they were there because of what Trump said
There was a protest on Jan. 6th because so many people watched what happened in that election and felt the numbers didn't add up, GG. Donald Trump got 10 million more votes against Biden then he did against Clinton. Compare that to the millions of votes LESS that Obama got in his second election. Joe Biden got more votes than anyone in American history...a candidate who barely campaigned and was utterly uninspiring when he did...yet he got millions and millions of votes that Obama didn't? It's never added up. It'll never be proven but it doesn't pass the smell test. That's what had people angry on 1/6. It wasn't what Trump was saying...it was what they saw happen with their own eyes.

There was a protest on Jan. 6th because so many people watched what happened in that election and felt the numbers didn't add up, GG. Donald Trump got 10 million more votes against Biden then he did against Clinton. Compare that to the millions of votes LESS that Obama got in his second election. Joe Biden got more votes than anyone in American history...a candidate who barely campaigned and was utterly uninspiring when he did...yet he got millions and millions of votes that Obama didn't? It's never added up. It'll never be proven but it doesn't pass the smell test. That's what had people angry on 1/6. It wasn't what Trump was saying...it was what they saw happen with their own eyes.
Trump kept telling them the numbers didn’t add up even though he was repeatedly told that they did

Trump chose to repeat the lie…..people died as a result
Trump still clings to the lie even though he knows it is not true.

All of that is very true. Combine that with evidence such as video of boxes of ballots being pulled from under tables to be counted after counting was officially closed, the ballot harvesting, state voting rules illegally ignored to aid Biden with COVID as a lame excuse, and you couldn't arouse suspicion more if arousing suspicion was the goal.

Yet another bad effect of the January 6th riot was to give the left a chance to shout down those objections with their crocodile tears about how the left suddenly hates riots.

Is it something in the water that liberals drink that makes them incapable of being objective and candid when it comes to liberals' wrongdoings?

Look, get real: Schumer got crucial FBI intel and sat on it, did nothing about it. Why? Do you even care? I think not. Pelosi surely was consulted by the House Sergeant at Arms before he twice rejected requests to use NG troops to help guard the Capitol. It's extremely unlikely that he would have made such a momentous call on his own.

And I haven't talked about the mayor's miserable, reckless role in this scandal. But since she's a Democrat, our liberals here will deny that she did anything wrong.

Trump kept telling them the numbers didn’t add up even though he was repeatedly told that they did

Trump chose to repeat the lie…..people died as a result
Trump still clings to the lie even though he knows it is not true.
With all due respect, Winger...nobody had to tell anyone the numbers didn't add up...any one looking at them are struck by how they don't!
It's not something that will ever be proven so I refuse to waste time obsessing over it. The Democrats have shown what they will do to the US if they keep power. The left needs to be thrown out on their asses before it's too late. That's the ONLY thing I'm concerned about!

With all due respect, Winger...nobody had to tell anyone the numbers didn't add up...any one looking at them are struck by how they don't!
It's not something that will ever be proven so I refuse to waste time obsessing over it. The Democrats have shown what they will do to the US if they keep power. The left needs to be thrown out on their asses before it's too late. That's the ONLY thing I'm concerned about!
The numbers have been counted again and again with the same results

2020 was the most honest and safe election in history

Most voters by far
Most court challenges with no findings
Most recounts with no significant shift in results
Most audits showing proper procedures were followed

The Democrats have shown what they will do to the US if they keep power. The left needs to be thrown out on their asses before it's too late. That's the ONLY thing I'm concerned about!

It was Trump who abused his authority trying to stay in power after losing an election Bigly

When you include the words "Peacefully" and "Patriotically" that the democrat gestapo omitted from Trump's instructions and consider that a capital cop wasn't even questioned about the shooting of an unarmed demonstrator it seems that democrats are guilty of serious crimes.

Trump and minions pumped up the crowd for weeks before they got there too, 2aguy.....

And of course he didn't TELL them to be violent!!!

Wrong.....They were called to peacefully assemble and go home in peace.....schumer directed actual violence against the conservative Justices....by name...

Forum List

Back