I Hate. Therefore I am.

imtellinya

Rookie
Mar 27, 2021
The actual saying is that "I think. Therefore I am." But if you don't hate, you aren't thinking. Even basically brainless coral will fight it out over turf. And I have the proof. In this picture, those white filaments you see between these two species of coral are what they use to kill each other.
coral war.jpg

The actual saying is that "I think. Therefore I am." But if you don't hate, you aren't thinking. Even basically brainless coral will fight it out over turf. And I have the proof. In this picture, those white filaments you see between these two species of coral are what they use to kill each other.
View attachment 473214
what makes you think they are fighting because they hate?? it could be for simple survival,,

• Banned
View attachment 473214
what makes you think they are fighting because they hate?? it could be for simple survival,,

If they didn't hate each other at a basic level, they wouldn't be fighting. Also, survival is the very definition of the reason behind any hate.

View attachment 473214

If they didn't hate each other at a basic level, they wouldn't be fighting. Also, survival is the very definition of the reason behind any hate.
no it isnt,, you can want to survive and not hate what you are defending against,,,

• Banned
View attachment 473214

no it isnt,, you can want to survive and not hate what you are defending against,,,

What you say is illogical. Do you think those coral were fighting because they love each other? Or how about this. If the result of those coral fighting came from either survival or hate, with the end result being the same, what difference could it possibly make. In that, survival and hate are synonymous.

Hate is a perfectly acceptable emotion. It's the opposite of love, you can't have one without the other. Yin/Yang. A time and a place for both. Democrats give more credence to twerking transgender clubfoots reading to kindergarteners and BAN innocent Dr. Seuss books...this insidious sliding scale of morality liberals push that seems to equivocate on morality, so what is wrong with racism then?

View attachment 473214

so why do libs hate trump

View attachment 473214

Good question. ALL Hate is bad, but THEIR hate is OK when its liberals that do it. Because the arbitrary magic thinking Democrat rules of logic kick in.

View attachment 473214

ask them,,

View attachment 473214

To me survival is the definition of hate. Also, if you don't hate what you are defending against, you would have no reason to defend.

View attachment 473214

To me survival is the definition of hate. Also, if you don't hate what you are defending against, you would have no reason to defend.
that would make you a fucking idiot that deserves the ignore I am about to put on you,,,

View attachment 473214

that would make you a fucking idiot that deserves the ignore I am about to put on you,,,

Is that your reply when a discussion doesn't go your way? Ignore? Or you could try debating the topic further.

Forum List

Back