I Had No Idea All Smokers Were Mega Wealthy

Instead of going through a lengthy explanation, I suggest you watch the Mark Levin monologue a few weeks ago. Here he reads from our Declaration of Independence, and compares that with the Communist Manifesto which was written generations ago. In this brilliant broadcast (which should only take you ten minutes or so) he points out where the Democrat party stands on each. These are the values of the Democrat party. Compare them to the Declaration which are American values.

Mark Levin? I don't think so. He's a loony.

I want YOUR definition of both American Values and Communist Values so we know what we are talking about.

Businesses......that's not everyone, is it?

It's most. What used to be free Americans will have the choice between is losing their job and not getting unemployment or getting the vax. So don't tell me he isn't forcing anybody into anything or that it's a choice (as you like to say).

Mark Levin? I don't think so. He's a loony.

I want YOUR definition of both American Values and Communist Values so we know what we are talking about.

Of course. Typical commie reaction: attack the messenger and omit the message. What Levin points out IS what I consider American values. Call him a loon if you think it will give you an excuse not to watch the truth, but both documents are readily available on the internet. However I understand how Dracula couldn't stand the sight of a Holy cross.

It's most. What used to be free Americans will have the choice between is losing their job and not getting unemployment or getting the vax. So don't tell me he isn't forcing anybody into anything or that it's a choice (as you like to say).
That's not everyone, is it? And every job has requirements......safety and health included. Or do you want all those to go away too?

Of course. Typical commie reaction: attack the messenger and omit the message. What Levin points out IS what I consider American values. Call him a loon if you think it will give you an excuse not to watch the truth, but both documents are readily available on the internet. However I understand how Dracula couldn't stand the sight of a Holy cross.
"typical commie reaction"..............ah, but you haven't defined what "commie traditions" are yet, have you? Is it just a term you throw around? And if Levin "points out" what you "consider American values", you will have no trouble listing them here for us, will you?

Here......
Ray From Cleveland's list of American Values:

"typical commie reaction"..............ah, but you haven't defined what "commie traditions" are yet, have you? Is it just a term you throw around? And if Levin "points out" what you "consider American values", you will have no trouble listing them here for us, will you?

You asked and I provided the answer. If you refuse to listen to the answer, then there is not much I can do for a frog in that pot of water on top of the stove.

That's not everyone, is it? And every job has requirements......safety and health included. Or do you want all those to go away too?

We never had a safety requirement that employees must take an experimental vaccine. That's not a requirement, that's authoritarianism.

We never had a safety requirement that employees must take an experimental vaccine. That's not a requirement, that's authoritarianism.
Truth in that.
Natural immunity, from every study shown, proves to be more effective than vaccine alone. That is not a dis against vaccines.
It is a point for all of us that HAVE had Covid.. there is little to no value in getting the shot. Yet the political CDC still advises everyone get it.
My wifes employer (medical)... their policy... All employees get the vaccine or you have to get tested weekly... on your dime.
That includes employees that had Covid. Why???

Truth in that.
Natural immunity, from every study shown, proves to be more effective than vaccine alone. That is not a dis against vaccines.
It is a point for all of us that HAVE had Covid.. there is little to no value in getting the shot. Yet the political CDC still advises everyone get it.
My wifes employer (medical)... their policy... All employees get the vaccine or you have to get tested weekly... on your dime.
That includes employees that had Covid. Why???

I don't know where the trail starts but I'm sure if you can find it, money is involved. Dementia stated we won't get back to normal until 98% of us are vaccinated. Before I got the shot I asked my provider if I could have an antibody test first. They refused. The Cleveland Clinic will not give any antibody test because according to their research, they are not reliable.

Such little effort has been made towards creating a reliable antibody test. To my knowledge, little if any federal funding or research into it either. Forget about natural immunity, covid immunity for people that had it. They are 100% focused on everybody taking this shot whether you need one or not.

Most of the smokers I see look just like low and middle income people. But now that I know they’re rich, tax the bastards.

Currently, at around $10 a pack, they must be mega wealthy. A pack a day habit is $3650/yr. Wow, I could find a lot of more enjoyable activities to do with that much money.

Forum List

Back