I Guess He's a Slave On the Plantation too

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Or maybe it's just time for you white republicans in here to shut the fuck up trying to tell us who to vote for and what party to support.

Why the man Trump once called ‘my African American’ is leaving the GOP

photo-1200x932.jpg

Politics Sep 12, 2019 1:06 PM EST
Gregory Cheadle, the black man President Donald Trump once described at a rally as
“my African American,” is fed up.

After two years of frustration with the president’s rhetoric on race and the lack of diversity in the administration, Cheadle told PBS NewsHour he has decided to leave the Republican party and run for a seat in the U.S. House of Representative as an independent in 2020.

READ MORE: Black voters will define what ‘electable’ means for 2020 Democrats

Now, the 62-year-old real estate broker, who supported the Republican approach to the economy, said he sees the party as pursuing a “pro-white” agenda and using black people like him as “political pawns.” (sound familiar?) The final straw for Cheadle came when he watched many Republicans defend Trump’s tweets telling four congresswomen of color, who are all American citizens, to go back to their countries, as well as defend the president’s attacks on Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., and his comments that Cummings’ hometown of Baltimore is “infested.”

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” said Cheadle, of Redding, Calif., who switched from being an independent to a Republican in 2001.

Why the man Trump once called 'my African American' is leaving the GOP

So how many successful and educated Blacks want to be in a political administration where everybody starts off or winds up a crook?

The article is 6 months old.
and that matters why?

It's just amusing, what with you guys lamely rehashing Russia and tax returns and emoluments and stuff. All out of ideas, eh?

You know, running bad sequels is like re-chewing bad food.
Ideas about what? My only idea regarding Drumpf is that he is an idiot and a carnival barker. Nothing he has done since that time has changed that idea.

and that matters why?

It's just amusing, what with you guys lamely rehashing Russia and tax returns and emoluments and stuff. All out of ideas, eh?

Ideas about what? My only idea regarding Drumpf is that he is an idiot and a carnival barker. Nothing he has done since that time has changed that idea.

Everyone loves a carnival, and the carnival barker serves a purpose, you know. His job is to attract the people to come into the carnival, to see the leftist clowns and freaks.

No other President has done such a good job of pointing out the leftist clowns and freaks, you know.

and that matters why?

Everyone loves a carnival, and the carnival barker serves a purpose, you know. His job is to attract the people to come into the carnival, to see the leftist clowns and freaks.

No other President has done such a good job of pointing out the leftist clowns and freaks, you know.
Yes the carnival barker does server a purpose. His purpose is to fool the unsuspecting marks and take their money. You are a fool and one of the marks targeted by Drumpf. You guys are the not just the clowns....youre the entire circus.

and that matters why?

You can bet they'll eventually come up with something original, seeing as how they're going to have another four years.

:21:
trump is not going to win.

and that matters why?

Lol! Only in fact free world.

Or maybe it's just time for you white republicans in here to shut the fuck up trying to tell us who to vote for and what party to support.

photo-1200x932.jpg

Gregory Cheadle, the black man President Donald Trump once described at a rally as

After two years of frustration with the president’s rhetoric on race and the lack of diversity in the administration, Cheadle told PBS NewsHour he has decided to leave the Republican party and run for a seat in the U.S. House of Representative as an independent in 2020.

Now, the 62-year-old real estate broker, who supported the Republican approach to the economy, said he sees the party as pursuing a “pro-white” agenda and using black people like him as “political pawns.” (sound familiar?) The final straw for Cheadle came when he watched many Republicans defend Trump’s tweets telling four congresswomen of color, who are all American citizens, to go back to their countries, as well as defend the president’s attacks on Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., and his comments that Cummings’ hometown of Baltimore is “infested.”

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” said Cheadle, of Redding, Calif., who switched from being an independent to a Republican in 2001.

Ya I know what ya mean There needs to be more white people in prison to sorta even things out.

photo-1200x932.jpg

We will express our opinion just like anyone else.

It's time for you shut fhe fuck up and stop giving blacks a bad name.

and that matters why?

You can bet they'll eventually come up with something original, seeing as how they're going to have another four years.

He's not going to win.

He's going to destroy his opponent.

and that matters why?

He's not going to win.

He's going to destroy his opponent.

Righty-o. If Donald Trump beat the "Smartest Woman In The World" in 2016, beating the "Dumbest Man In The World" is pretty much a no-brainer.

Forum List

Back