I got it wrong . . . bigly

A solid Trump victory, over a solid portion of the country in denial of Trump's populist up swell.

The Trump faction has control of the country and the government.

The American people have spoken.

Congratulations to Trump, his perseverance, and his victory.

Nice to see you've m oved on directly to the grovelling, Fake Snarkey.

So once again, an 18th Century Anachronism has managed to flaunt the will of the people. (Hillary got more votes, but, man, fuck those voters!) and we now have to hope that the angry buffoon is just faking it.
Need a tissue?

that was the typical liberal rhetoric that got Trump past the finish line. I am not college edumacated, but learned my skills and knowledge and have done much better than many college pukes who have a degree.

No, guy, your angry white trash who brags about how much he owns on the internet because every laughs at your Double Wide in the real world.

again, when Trump fails to make those jobs magically appear.... I get the feeling you won't man up and admit your mistake.

Well, somebody here is angry anyways. :D

A solid Trump victory, over a solid portion of the country in denial of Trump's populist up swell.

So once again, an 18th Century Anachronism has managed to flaunt the will of the people. (Hillary got more votes, but, man, fuck those voters!) and we now have to hope that the angry buffoon is just faking it.
Yes, let the butthurt flow through you!

After Trump wrecks the economy and all you stupid uneducated White Trash figure out that he's not going to make extinct jobs reappear, you are going to see a Hoover-level disaster for the GOP.

Poor Joey boo, his persecution complex rages on. How funny!

Yeah, my map was mostly accurate, but losing Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania blindsided me. Congratulations to President Trump and the GOP.

Those that have built your 2 houses Joe, may not have a higher education but have developed skills that kept them from waiting tables or flipping burgers as most who graduate(with 10's of 1000's of debt) are finding out.

Uh, guy, here's the thing. one of those houses was actually built by my dad. (I worked on one of the extentions when I was a teenager.

He was able to do that because before Republicans fucked everything up, you could get a good union job that paid a good wage without an education.

Those jobs are gone. They aren't ever, ever coming back. At least not with the policies Trump advocates.

Construction jobs are gone? Yeah, to illegal immigrants. Are you a union member?

You are a loon, period, JoeB.

Recognizing that Trump won is only 'groveling' to someone like you, who simply is no better than some of the alt right: in that you want to see matters as you want to see them rather than as how things are.

Trump won a solid victory because he tapped in to populist-up concerns, and that is something HRC failed to do.

There will be no seamless transition into Trump campaign slogans and goal; for instance,

he cannot repeal ACA without replacing it with something that produces the same service to the constituency. The courts won't allow it. The Congress has to do something, and that is going to interesting.

There will be no wall built with Mexico 'financing' it and there will be no mass deportation.

Jobs will not be returning from overseas.

If Trump repudiates the debts, we enter another great turmoil economically.

You got to give it to Donald. He won is Big! He needs to be given a chance. I do think he will moderate and be reasonable about the issues he brought up in his campaign.

This is America! We congratulate the winners, say thank you to the losers, and move along.

Nate Silver and Wang are idiots!
Are serious Jimbo? Months of you shitting on Trump with numerous posts every F-ing day. Explain yourself.

Donald John Trump won the Electoral College and that is the end of it!

There is no hanging with chad this time!

There is no claim the USSC appointed the President this time!

Popular vote only matters on the state level, and that is why you must win the state vote to win the Electoral Vote!

So bellyache all you want about how Trump lost this or that but he is the Next President of the United States of America and the GOP is not going to change the way this country elect it President!

After Trump wrecks the economy and all you stupid uneducated White Trash figure out that he's not going to make extinct jobs reappear, you are going to see a Hoover-level disaster for the GOP.

In 2008 those like you wrote the GOP was dead, and in 2016 the GOP holds the House, Senate and the White House....

Yeah, and your Predictions will be wrong because Trump is not Hoover...

You are a loon, period, JoeB.

Recognizing that Trump won is only 'groveling' to someone like you, who simply is no better than some of the alt right: in that you want to see matters as you want to see them rather than as how things are.

Trump won a solid victory because he tapped in to populist-up concerns, and that is something HRC failed to do.

There will be no seamless transition into Trump campaign slogans and goal; for instance,

he cannot repeal ACA without replacing it with something that produces the same service to the constituency. The courts won't allow it. The Congress has to do something, and that is going to interesting.

There will be no wall built with Mexico 'financing' it and there will be no mass deportation.

Jobs will not be returning from overseas.

If Trump repudiates the debts, we enter another great turmoil economically.

be careful with your predictions, Jakey boi. you might have to eat them like your predictions that Hillary would win big (ly).

Fixing ACA is easy. first, repeal it. second, pass a one page bill that says insurance companies can compete across state lines, must take people with pre-existing conditions, and eliminate lifetime maximum payments, third, block grant Medicaid money to the states and require that it be used for the uninsured. Done, easy

The wall will be built and tariffs collected on Mexican goods will pay for it

Jobs will come back when the corporate tax rate is reduced and companies are allowed to repatriate foreign profits at a very low tax rate,

the debt is an on-going problem that will be with us for years. stopping its growth is the first step.

Don't off yourself Jake. It's okay. Trump is a prog like you.
We have all known this all the time.

I knew that with either HRC or DJT that we would get a loser. We did.

You got to give it to Donald. He won is Big! He needs to be given a chance. I do think he will moderate and be reasonable about the issues he brought up in his campaign.

This is America! We congratulate the winners, say thank you to the losers, and move along.

Nate Silver and Wang are idiots!

Thank you, Jimmy

And, as far as "We congratulate the winners"....

Remember that the next time the Left rolls out some iteration of "Occupy Wall Street."

Don't off yourself Jake. It's okay. Trump is a prog like you.
We have all know this all a long.

I knew that with either HRC or DJT that we would get a loser. We did.

I knew you would revert to your old bullshit very quickly.

We accomplished something very great last night. We removed the Clinton crime family from government for good. We also sent a strong message to the media that their biased reporting will not be tolerated. We also put fear in the DC establishment which may finally force them to do their jobs.

In 2008 those like you wrote the GOP was dead, and in 2016 the GOP holds the House, Senate and the White House....

I believe the days of a blind allegiance to a political party are over.....the masses are restless and have awaken and it's about fucking time..........this meme describes exactly the way I feel......
14705666_2154623031428923_6359368163953161200_n.jpg

I believe the days of a blind allegiance to a political party are over.....the masses are restless and have awaken and it's about fucking time..........this meme describes exactly the way I feel......View attachment 97584

It remains to be seen if the masses can stay awake.....or, if the 'm' in 'masses' is silent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back