I forgot how useless Congressional testimony really is...

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
...the Dims are not asking Barr questions in which they seek actual answers for the purposes of garnering new information.

They did nothing but makes speeches, grandstand, and berate Barr.

I really love how they blame Barr for George Floyd.

George Floyd is a MINNEAPOLIS PROBLEM. NOT AN AG OF THE USA PROBLEM.

Clearly, the government of Minneapolis is racist if they hire and keep racist police. For how long have liberals run that city? 50 years?

While thoroughly choreographed, the Democrats damaged themselves horribly today with that grotesque display.

At some point SOMEONE has to tell them, "If you will not allow me to answer the questions, I'm outta here."

And then do it. Let them hold him in contempt of Congress, and fight the fine in court.

While thoroughly choreographed, the Democrats damaged themselves horribly today with that grotesque display.

At some point SOMEONE has to tell them, "If you will allow me to answer I'm outta here."

And then do it. Let them hold him in contempt of Congress, and fight the fine in court.

It’s amazing how they would ask him a question that they already knew the answer they wanted to hear and would tell him he was wrong when he answered and they would complain about Barr taking too much time to answer and “claiming their time”.

What utter pieces of shit.

Nadler said Trump sent Federal troops to Portland to get re-elected? Huh???????? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Meaning it was the right thing to do and the citizens would be glad he did it and vote for Trump?

amazing how doing the right thing can get you re-elected

Dims only want Trump to do things that are bad for the nation so he won’t get re-elected???

The Dims “questioning“ Barr today were disgusting and they should all be voted out of office. It was amazing how they would ask questions AND NOT LET BARR ANSWER.

They should just have all given speeches to their constituents instead of berating Barr.

At some point SOMEONE has to tell them, "If you will not allow me to answer the questions, I'm outta here."

Republicans in the Senate should invite Barr, ask him the question part of each Dem House member's rant, and allow him to answer them.

Time to fight back, hard.

Republicans in the Senate should invite Barr, ask him the question part of each Dem House member's rant, and allow him to answer them.

Time to fight back, hard.

I agree 100%. If you want to make a 10 minute speech, make it.

DONT ASK QUESTIONS AND THEN NOT LET THE WITNESS ANSWER.

ABSOLUTE ASSHOLES.

...the Dims are not asking Barr questions in which they seek actual answers for the purposes of garnering new information.

Clearly, the government of Minneapolis is racist if they hire and keep racist police. For how long have liberals run that city? 50 years?
Each party gives their constituents what they want.

Yep. But it gave Jim Jordan a chance to embarrass and expose the hell out of them

I am watching this on replay. Barr fucked up that farting idiot Swallwell.

Did ANY Dim let Barr actually answer ANY question today?

“I’m reclaiming my time”

Every single one of these Dim fucknuts say that line every time Barr gives them an answer they do not like.

Just disgusting how these communist scum are in power.

These are the people you voted for congratulations left wing communists.

That piece of shit Lieu kept saying, “I havent asked you a question! I claim back my time.” whenever Barr tried to correct Lieu’s lies.

Holy Crap, what a vomitous display this Is by the Dims.

Forum List

Back