I find it ridiculous when people criticize politicians over an outcome they wanted and helped create.

OP. You're wasting your time. These 2 have their TDS talking points implanted in their brains. No facts,reasoner common sense can get through.

Sorry. Reason and Common Sense are drugs that have been tried on Trump supporters...but they've proven to be ineffective. :)
I understand completely what the OP is getting at. However, since no Democrat or anyone on the left ever supported building a wall, trying
to make the point that they bear responsibility for it not getting built is a little silly. They never supported it. Trump had a Republican
controlled Congress for two years. If you want to assign responsibility for the wall not getting built, you need to look closer at Republicans.

After the Obama admin right wingers criticized him for not accomplishing more. Now left wingers are criticizing Trump for his failure to build the wall among other things. How would you feel if you were building a card house and then I criticized you for failing after I knocked it down myself? How are you going to criticize somebody for failing to accomplish something you fought to prevent them from accomplishing? That's retarded.

Umm...well, there's a reason for that. Trump had a Republican controlled Congress for two years..and got nothing done. The tax cut was Ryan/McConnell's baby. He needed Mitch's help to get Gorsuch over the finish line when that should have been a slam dunk for him. He campaigned adauseum about "build that wall", "lock her up", "drain the swamp".....and did none of that. Beautiful healthcare at a fraction of the cost. It was all bullshit. Trump just tossed red meat to his lemming base when he and his staffers knew there was no way he was going to implement (or even be interested in) any of it. I think Obama had a Democrat controlled Congress for the first two years of his Presidency...and managed to dig the country out of a bad recession and get the ACA passed. After that, well, we can discuss the highs and the lows but generally speaking, the Republicans started dragging the process down into what it's become today.

So left wingers bare no responsibility for the wall not being built?
I don't think anyone on the left wanted a wall built.

That's the point dude...

The left bares responsibility for the wall not being built because they don't want it and have been as uncooperative as possible since 2016.

I am not making an argument to build a wall. I am calling left wingers that fought against it and taunt Trump for not having built it fucking retarded.

Might wanna brush up on your vocabulary and spelling.

bare
[ bair ]

SEE SYNONYMS FOR bare ON THESAURUS.COM
adjective, bar·er, bar·est.
1. without covering or clothing; naked; nude: bare legs.
2. without the usual furnishings, contents, etc.: bare walls.
3. open to view; unconcealed; undisguised: his bare dislike of neckties.
unadorned; bald; plain: the bare facts.
4. (of cloth) napless or threadbare.

verb (used with object), bared, bar·ing.
5. to open to view; reveal or divulge: to bare one's arms; to bare damaging new facts.

bear
[ bair ]

SEE SYNONYMS FOR bear ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used with object), bore or (Archaic) bare; borne or born; bear·ing.
1. to hold up; support: to bear the weight of the roof.
2. to hold or remain firm under (a load): The roof will not bear the strain of his weight.

verb (used without object), bore or (Archaic) bare; borne or born; bear·ing.
3. to tend in a course or direction; move; go: to bear west;to bear left at the fork in the road.
4. to be located or situated: The lighthouse bears due north.

You can make your point better if you were to use the correct words to get your point across.

Nobody fought against Trump making Mexico pay for the wall. When did that happen?

Trump could have had his wall but he lacks the leadership ability pull it off.

I find it hard to believe an agreement like that could have been reached. The left isn't any more willing to work with Trump than the right was to work with Obama.

You can make your point better if you were to use the correct words to get your point across.

Do you know what it means to be pedantic? We're having a discussion. I could find typos and generally bad writing in most of the posts you make, but I tend to keep it to myself. I am one of the most well-written posters on this forum. Bite me.

Do you know what it means to be pedantic? We're having a discussion. I could find typos and generally bad writing in most of the posts you make, but I tend to keep it to myself. I am one of the most well-written posters on this forum. Bite me.

Yeah, I do know what that means. Doesn't change the fact that you can't spell or use words correctly. I spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and clear, concise communication was paramount. By the way, you said you can find typos and bad writing in most of my posts. If that is true, you should have no problem in finding 5 of them out of the many posts I have written on these boards. Bite you? I don't know where you have been and therefore won't, as I don't know where or who you have been with.

Nobody fought against Trump making Mexico pay for the wall. When did that happen?

That's a very tired talking point.

Sorry? I was addressing the OP. If you don't want a point addressed don't start a thread. That is what Trump promised.

You're right. A "But Mexico was going to pay..." comment was very needed here.

So the only person that has stopped Trump from living up to his promise is Trump. That would be considered a failure on Trump. He is free to try and make Mexico live up to his promise. The only thing stopping that is the idea that it was total B.S. from the beginning. About like everything Trump says.

After the Obama admin right wingers criticized him for not accomplishing more. Now left wingers are criticizing Trump for his failure to build the wall among other things. How would you feel if you were building a card house and then I criticized you for failing after I knocked it down myself? How are you going to criticize somebody for failing to accomplish something you fought to prevent them from accomplishing? That's retarded.

Umm...well, there's a reason for that. Trump had a Republican controlled Congress for two years..and got nothing done. The tax cut was Ryan/McConnell's baby. He needed Mitch's help to get Gorsuch over the finish line when that should have been a slam dunk for him. He campaigned adauseum about "build that wall", "lock her up", "drain the swamp".....and did none of that. Beautiful healthcare at a fraction of the cost. It was all bullshit. Trump just tossed red meat to his lemming base when he and his staffers knew there was no way he was going to implement (or even be interested in) any of it. I think Obama had a Democrat controlled Congress for the first two years of his Presidency...and managed to dig the country out of a bad recession and get the ACA passed. After that, well, we can discuss the highs and the lows but generally speaking, the Republicans started dragging the process down into what it's become today.

So left wingers bare no responsibility for the wall not being built?
Left wingers didn't base their whole political identity on a wall being built and mexico paying for it.....

There is no both sides do it when it comes down to "Build That Wall"

Yes, politics is the same as professional wrestling....except, I knew as a kid wrestling was fake...but you have millions of cultists who claim they know politicians are fake -- but still buy into the bullshit and tie their own identity to the same shit they claim is fake....

I don't have to accuse you of anything. Anyone with half a brain who has a decent vocabulary would know that you are incapable of using English "well". (BTW, your grammar sucks also).

That should read "Anybody with half a brain and a decent vocabulary..." by the way. The way you wrote it is stupid.

you can't spell or use words correctly.

You're accusing me of being incapable of using English well?

I don't have to accuse you of anything. Anyone with half a brain who has a decent vocabulary would know that you are incapable of using English "well". (BTW, your grammar sucks also).

I am going to start quoting and correcting your bad English.

Go for it. You're gonna be waiting for a long time to do so though.

I've got two already. One of them is in this very thread.

That should read "Anybody with half a brain and a decent vocabulary..." by the way. The way you wrote it is stupid.

Actually, I wrote it correctly. I was stating that a person needed half a brain AND a decent vocabulary to know that you can't write very clearly. But, then again, what else can I expect from a Trump supporter?

I've got two already. One of them is in this very thread.

Quote them then.

Forum List

Back