I find it ridiculous when people criticize politicians over an outcome they wanted and helped create.

Well, this thread took a weird turn.

Using a common typing mistake to deflect everything I've said in this thread is a good way to taunt me into a pissing contest.

So you admit it, you're easy to troll.

you just admitted you are a troll

Wrong. I admitted to trolling, but that doesn't necessarily make me a troll, as I don't make a habit of it. I just like to do it when it's as easy as Confounding makes it. Me? Whenever someone tries to troll me, I simply ignore their post and get on with the conversation of the thread. Apparently Confounding is too thin skinned to let it pass.

Well, this thread took a weird turn.

Using a common typing mistake to deflect everything I've said in this thread is a good way to taunt me into a pissing contest.

So you admit it, you're easy to troll.

you just admitted you are a troll

Wrong. I admitted to trolling, but that doesn't necessarily make me a troll, as I don't make a habit of it. I just like to do it when it's as easy as Confounding makes it. Me? Whenever someone tries to troll me, I simply ignore their post and get on with the conversation of the thread. Apparently Confounding is too thin skinned to let it pass.

Semantics.

If you engage in trolling you are a troll.

If you only shoplift on occasion are you not a shoplifter?

After the Obama admin right wingers criticized him for not accomplishing more. Now left wingers are criticizing Trump for his failure to build the wall among other things. How would you feel if you were building a card house and then I criticized you for failing after I knocked it down myself? How are you going to criticize somebody for failing to accomplish something you fought to prevent them from accomplishing? That's retarded.

Umm...well, there's a reason for that. Trump had a Republican controlled Congress for two years..and got nothing done. The tax cut was Ryan/McConnell's baby. He needed Mitch's help to get Gorsuch over the finish line when that should have been a slam dunk for him. He campaigned adauseum about "build that wall", "lock her up", "drain the swamp".....and did none of that. Beautiful healthcare at a fraction of the cost. It was all bullshit. Trump just tossed red meat to his lemming base when he and his staffers knew there was no way he was going to implement (or even be interested in) any of it. I think Obama had a Democrat controlled Congress for the first two years of his Presidency...and managed to dig the country out of a bad recession and get the ACA passed. After that, well, we can discuss the highs and the lows but generally speaking, the Republicans started dragging the process down into what it's become today.

So left wingers bare no responsibility for the wall not being built?

Why would they? A wall is a complete waste of money, time, and effort. Walls don't keep people out.
I don't think anyone on the left wanted a wall built.
Tell that to Israel.

After the Obama admin right wingers criticized him for not accomplishing more. Now left wingers are criticizing Trump for his failure to build the wall among other things. How would you feel if you were building a card house and then I criticized you for failing after I knocked it down myself? How are you going to criticize somebody for failing to accomplish something you fought to prevent them from accomplishing? That's retarded.

Umm...well, there's a reason for that. Trump had a Republican controlled Congress for two years..and got nothing done. The tax cut was Ryan/McConnell's baby. He needed Mitch's help to get Gorsuch over the finish line when that should have been a slam dunk for him. He campaigned adauseum about "build that wall", "lock her up", "drain the swamp".....and did none of that. Beautiful healthcare at a fraction of the cost. It was all bullshit. Trump just tossed red meat to his lemming base when he and his staffers knew there was no way he was going to implement (or even be interested in) any of it. I think Obama had a Democrat controlled Congress for the first two years of his Presidency...and managed to dig the country out of a bad recession and get the ACA passed. After that, well, we can discuss the highs and the lows but generally speaking, the Republicans started dragging the process down into what it's become today.

Why would they? A wall is a complete waste of money, time, and effort. Walls don't keep people out.
I don't think anyone on the left wanted a wall built.
and? while i'm not in favor of a wall myself, it's not only MY call in the end. the problem these days is people treat every fucking things like binary YES | NO crap and have no compromise inbetween as that's seen as giving into someone you hate and your fragile emo's can't take that.

None.

Trump failed to make his case.

And Democrats made their opposition to a wall clear from the very start.

None.

So Democrats played no role in the wall not being built?

None.

That's not the thread topic.

Trump failed to make his case; criticism of Trump is appropriate.

Politicians should be held responsible for the goals they fail to realize.

None.

That's not the thread topic.

Trump failed to make his case; criticism of Trump is appropriate.

Politicians should be held responsible for the goals they fail to realize.

If you think it's not retarded for lefties to criticize Trump for not getting a wall built then I encourage you to do so.

Forum List

Back