I fear the Republicans are going to treat my liberal Homosexuality approving Muslim friends like the Jews in 1940s Germany if they regain power

I fear the Republicans are going to treat my liberal Homosexuality approving Muslim friends like the Jews in 1940s Germany if they regain power​

in 2024.

America's fate looks bleak: Will it be oligarchy or autocracy?

Or are they an overstated threat?

How worried should I be for my peaceful liberalized Muslim friends? I will die fighting before I allow anyone to hurt them!
I can only speak for myself (an independent leaning conservative), but: Who gives a shit? As long as you don't force yourself on me or my friends and family, nobody really cares how you perceive your "sexuality". Oh, wait...maybe it would be a good skit on Saturday Night Live. Then we would care, and laugh our asses off.

But if you force it on my kids, for example as accepted or even required reading in school, I will take offense and hunt you down...just sayin'.

How worried should I be for my peaceful liberalized Muslim friends? I will die fighting before I allow anyone to hurt them!
You are aware that Trump was president for 4 years and for half that time had unified Republican control of the Congress? Since he harmed NO ONE in the groups you speak of, why on earth would you imagine it will be a priority WHEN he is re-elected (again)?

As for being willing to fight, you should be careful with that kind of language. Not because some Republican will target you but because IMO, your fellow Democrats are going to go insane when Trump is re-elected and they are going to push people into the streets to "resist" by violence. I'd bet my life on it. You see, he imperils their agenda and the clock is ticking. They'd prefer to see America in flames than to see Americans happy with the economy and their lives in general, under a Trump presidency.

You are aware that Trump was president for 4 years and for half that time had unified Republican control of the Congress? Since he harmed NO ONE in the groups you speak of, why on earth would you imagine it will be a priority WHEN he is re-elected (again)?

As for being willing to fight, you should be careful with that kind of language. Not because some Republican will target you but because IMO, your fellow Democrats are going to go insane when Trump is re-elected and they are going to push people into the streets to "resist" by violence. I'd bet my life on it. You see, he imperils their agenda and the clock is ticking. They'd prefer to see America in flames than to see Americans happy with the economy and their lives in general, under a Trump presidency.
yup. and when it happens, and they start burning down cities, CBS, ABC, NBC and a whole slew of "news" agencies will all act like "it's the right thing to do"..."peace is war". lol. Compared to right now when one incident on Jan 6 is STILL being portrayed in the MSM as the most heinous act in modern history...they forgot ALL about the riots over a dead drug addict that caused upwards of a billion dollars in damage and quite a few LIVES, by the way. Control. Cancel. Pre-empt. (CCP)

Lefties never have a nice day. They live in the freest most tolerant Nation in the world and they still whine about the unfairness of it all. Chris Hedges is a freaking nut case who deliberately faked a story about an Iraqi general and was arrested a couple of times in illegal demonstrations supporting left wing causes. It seems like a lot of progressives he is suffering from political buyers remorse so now he is on the Sanders bandwagon predicting oligarchy and autocracy. Meanwhile it seems the ordained minister has seen the environmental light and has become a vegan and a greenie. Ho Hum.

in 2024.

America's fate looks bleak: Will it be oligarchy or autocracy?

Or are they an overstated threat?

:mad-61: :rolleyes-41:

1634422548569.png

Forum List

Back