I Expect Apolgies Beginning Tomorrow

Buck111

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2016
On the big blue marble
Regardless which candidate is (s)elected tomorrow, it is you, the voters, fault. You participated. You made conscience (although highly unlikely, informed) decisions to pick somebody to rule over me. I don't want a master yet you decided you wanted me to have one. When that new master is picked tomorrow and they start screwing shit up (just as they always have) you, the voters, will owe me apologies. Actually, you should grovel at my feet and beg my forgiveness as even more of my "rights" and "freedoms" are trampled upon because you wanted a new ruler for the plantation.

Regardless which candidate is (s)elected tomorrow, it is you, the voters, fault. You participated. You made conscience (although highly unlikely, informed) decisions to pick somebody to rule over me. I don't want a master yet you decided you wanted me to have one. When that new master is picked tomorrow and they start screwing shit up (just as they always have) you, the voters, will owe me apologies. Actually, you should grovel at my feet and beg my forgiveness as even more of my "rights" and "freedoms" are trampled upon because you wanted a new ruler for the plantation.

Ah, yet another wag who thinks it's all about Numero Uno.

I didn't vote for anything that concerns "you", but you do sound like you need some guidance. A "master", a teacher, a psychiatrist, some damn thing.

I didn't vote for anything that concerns "you", but you do sound like you need some guidance. A "master", a teacher, a psychiatrist, some damn thing.
You shouldn't have anything to say to me until tomorrow. Then it should just be, "I am so, so, sorry. Please forgive me."

You shouldn't have anything to say to me until tomorrow. Then it should just be, "I am so, so, sorry. Please forgive me."

I've already voted. And it in no way involved you. Fatter of mact I've never even heard of you until half an hour ago, so bite me.

I've already voted. And it in no way involved you. Fatter of mact I've never even heard of you until half an hour ago, so bite me.
There are a lot of people whom you have never heard of that you will owe apologies to, so start practicing, voter.

There are a lot of people whom you have never heard of that you will owe apologies to, so start practicing, voter.

Okay. I'm sorry you have to bite me, but you do, so get busy.

Howzat?

Forum List

Back