I dream of alien sheep

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
In a recent dream I am in a forest of widely spaced trees with narrow trunks surrounded by grasses a few inches tall. In the distance I see large mammals and suspect I may be in a post-dinosaur era of giant sloths and saber-tooth tigers. Then, about sixty feet away, I see a predator running through the grass that looks like a cross between a kangaroo and a wolf. I fear it will see and attack me, but it pays me no notice.

I then see nearby a flock of slow-moving white sheep-like creatures with large cartoon-like eyes. Nearby, I spot a collection of sharp-edged stones on the ground. I pick up one that is slightly larger than my fist and throw it at the head of one of the sheep. It falls. I strike it again and kill it. When I peel back the coat, I discover a thin shell that has been partially fractured into narrow slivers. A hunting companion, who I do not see, says the shell fracture tastes good. I bite into one of the pieces but taste nothing. I wonder if there is organ meat under the shell.

While attacking sheep may be a metaphor for attacking conformity, other aspects of the dream seem to defy interpretation. Perhaps my consciousness was transported to an alien world or a parallel universe.

Sheep_Gromit_sing.jpg

In a recent dream I am in a forest of widely spaced trees with narrow trunks surrounded by grasses a few inches tall. In the distance I see large mammals and suspect I may be in a post-dinosaur era of giant sloths and saber-tooth tigers. Then, about sixty feet away, I see a predator running through the grass that looks like a cross between a kangaroo and a wolf. I fear it will see and attack me, but it pays me no notice.

I then see nearby a flock of slow-moving white sheep-like creatures with large cartoon-like eyes. Nearby, I spot a collection of sharp-edged stones on the ground. I pick up one that is slightly larger than my fist and throw it at the head of one of the sheep. It falls. I strike it again and kill it. When I peel back the coat, I discover a thin shell that has been partially fractured into narrow slivers. A hunting companion, who I do not see, says the shell fracture tastes good. I bite into one of the pieces but taste nothing. I wonder if there is organ meat under the shell.

While attacking sheep may be a metaphor for attacking conformity, other aspects of the dream seem to defy interpretation. Perhaps my consciousness was transported to an alien world or a parallel universe.

View attachment 580578
Chantix will do that to ya........... :eusa_whistle:

Chantix will do that to ya........... :eusa_whistle:
Don't you dare say anything bad about Chantix. I gave up on it stopping me from smoking long ago, but I would gladly pay more for the dreams I have than for every streaming channel available. Teacher I had a crush on in 6th grade? Been there. Every cheerleader in high school? Yep, yep, and oh hell yes. Lots of stuff that makes no sense at all, but lots of stuff that does.

Don't you dare say anything bad about Chantix. I gave up on it stopping me from smoking long ago, but I would gladly pay more for the dreams I have than for every streaming channel available. Teacher I had a crush on in 6th grade? Been there. Every cheerleader in high school? Yep, yep, and oh hell yes. Lots of stuff that makes no sense at all, but lots of stuff that does.
How was my statement saying or even implying anything bad about Chantix? :eusa_eh:

So I have enough integrity to admit it. Anything else to add?
Are you still speculating that I meant something bad about Chantix? If you are you need to find the solution in any mirror. What I posted was a joke based on the correlation of his strange, vivid dream and the fact Chantix can cause strange vivid dreams, nothing more, nothing less. Damn.........

Are you still speculating that I meant something bad about Chantix? If you are you need to find the solution in any mirror. What I posted was a joke based on the correlation of his strange, vivid dream and the fact Chantix can cause strange vivid dreams, nothing more, nothing less. Damn.........
Ok. I can live with that. No need for either of us to get all excited and riled up. I can't offer you a nice aged rum and coke like I'm enjoying, but I would if I could,

Ok. I can live with that. No need for either of us to get all excited and riled up. I can't offer you a nice aged rum and coke like I'm enjoying, but I would if I could,
It's okay but you're not the first person today that's taken something I've posted completely out of context. I guess I'm just wondering why everyone's so freakin' touchy today. Kinda weird.
Thanks but I would take the Coke straight up......... I don't drink.
Speaking of dreams I can count on two fingers the number of times I've had vivid color dreams and both were pre-Chantix. All mine are either greyscale or I just don't remember them. When they started me on Chantix I was looking forward to having strange, vivid dreams, unfortunately it didn't happen.

Last edited:
It's okay but you're not the first person today that's taken something I've posted completely out of context. I guess I'm just wondering why everyone's so freakin' touchy today. Kinda weird.
Thanks but I would take the Coke straight up......... I don't drink.
Speaking of dreams I can count on two fingers the number of times I've had vivid color dreams and both were pre-Chantix. All mine are either greyscale or I just don't remember them.
No problem. Seems I am getting your share, Thanks. I promise I enjoy them enough for both of us.

I often wake up and while I can still remember the dream I just had I am amazed at my imagination.

At times I listen to a documentary which some low soft talking narrator to help me fall asleep. The dreams I have then are often based on the content of the documentary.

View attachment 580578
Although as you say in the end it could have been an out of body experience, I really don't think so. I can't speak for everyone else but my out-of-body experiences are so real and so exhausting that when I wake up I often shake and and take deep breaths depending on the length I am gone out of my body. The longer the trips the more violent the reactions when I reenter my body. I think if I stayed away long enough the body that I was residing in would simply die and I'd be stuck in whatever realm I was visiting. I've never gone from one realm or time to another within the same visit. That's why I think I'd be stuck there.

View attachment 580578
" Perhaps my consciousness was transported to an alien world or a parallel universe." That's got to be it.

Forum List

Back