I dream of alien sheep

In a recent dream I am in a forest of widely spaced trees with narrow trunks surrounded by grasses a few inches tall. In the distance I see large mammals and suspect I may be in a post-dinosaur era of giant sloths and saber-tooth tigers. Then, about sixty feet away, I see a predator running through the grass that looks like a cross between a kangaroo and a wolf. I fear it will see and attack me, but it pays me no notice.

I then see nearby a flock of slow-moving white sheep-like creatures with large cartoon-like eyes. Nearby, I spot a collection of sharp-edged stones on the ground. I pick up one that is slightly larger than my fist and throw it at the head of one of the sheep. It falls. I strike it again and kill it. When I peel back the coat, I discover a thin shell that has been partially fractured into narrow slivers. A hunting companion, who I do not see, says the shell fracture tastes good. I bite into one of the pieces but taste nothing. I wonder if there is organ meat under the shell.

While attacking sheep may be a metaphor for attacking conformity, other aspects of the dream seem to defy interpretation. Perhaps my consciousness was transported to an alien world or a parallel universe.

View attachment 580578
As far as you know can you wake up right after the dream ? Were you sweating, was your pulse racing, were your breathing fast.

Forum List

Back