"I don't want to be president." ....Donald Trump says.

Pete7469

Gold Member
Reaction score
It takes a sociopath to WANT to rule or otherwise govern the lives of others.

He was fuckin A right about GHWB being a one term president.

Last edited:

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know, when Trump first started to campaign, and was looking for VP candidates, he told one of them they could be the most powerful VP ever, handling both foreign and domestic affairs.

I didn't think he really wanted the job then, just wanted all the pomp and ceremony that went with the office.

I still don't think that he really want's to be president now, especially with the cavalier way he's currently handling things.

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know, when Trump first started to campaign, and was looking for VP candidates, he told one of them they could be the most powerful VP ever, handling both foreign and domestic affairs.

I didn't think he really wanted the job then, just wanted all the pomp and ceremony that went with the office.

I still don't think that he really want's to be president now, especially with the cavalier way he's currently handling things.
For someone who supposedly doesn't want the job, he sure is doing a great job of it.

Ask me if I'm disappointed. Go ahead. :biggrin:

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just caught the date of that video: 1987.

You know that Trump was a Democrat in 1987. Does he get pass?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank God he stepped in when he did.

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love this example of how he thinks....

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also love his willingness to help a family because he could......

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let’s not forget about this example of our president having compassion for a little girl with a rare bone disease.....

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump is like the Fred Flinstone of the metoo era.

"you've got to deny deny deny. you cant say you're culpable in any way, or people will be suspicious. you've got to be strong. you've got to be aggressive. you've got to push back about anything said about you" - Despicable Donald

OP
Angelo

Angelo

Gold Member
Reaction score

"you've got to deny deny deny. you cant say you're culpable in any way, or people will be suspicious. you've got to be strong. you've got to be aggressive. you've got to push back about anything said about you" - Despicable Donald
If the DNC wasn't so corrupt, Sanders would be president, or at least had a better chance than what's her name. But knowing what I know now I'll vote for Fred Flintstone over Mr Magoo.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If the DNC wasn't so corrupt, Sanders would be president, or at least had a better chance than what's her name. But knowing what I know now I'll vote for Fred Flintstone over Mr Magoo.
Alfred E Newmann (Mayor Pete) will beat Mr Magoo for the nomination, and will whip Trump's ass like he does with Chasten, Pete's husband!

OP
Angelo

Angelo

Gold Member
Reaction score

Alfred E Newmann (Mayor Pete) will beat Mr Magoo for the nomination, and will whip Trump's ass like he does with Chasten, Pete's husband!
If they pick Tulsi I would vote for her.
But they won't.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List